DHC DHC Lip Gloss Color - Beige

on 2/26/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Moisture Care lip glosses are amazing! Very Cheap! Would love to buy more!

on 12/29/2007 7:03:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this gloss. It comes in a tube like Vaseline lip care, so I knocked off a point because it is too easy to squeeze out too much. Nevertheless, the gloss itself is smooth, taste-free, scent free and very shiny, like MAC lipglass but not as tacky. It dries to a smooth shine. The color in the tube looks pale beige with shimmer but on the lips it is perfectly clear. Feels great. I'm going to try a few others, but I think that the color payoff will be minimal. DHC has rotating sales so if you watch the catalog, they will eventually put it on sale. And they have a loyalty discount and sharing discount, so your purchases can often be less money. Priceworthy and performance to the max. Big Thumbs Up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE the new "Moisture Care Lip Glosses" by DHC. They are SO awesome. Very moisturizing and LONG - LASTING. I can't even wipe the stuff off my lips when I want to drink something, because it literally STAYS-PUT and lasts a long time. It is SO moisturizing and my lips feel so relieved and soft when I use this. The colors are so sheer and natural. I LOVE this stuff!!! A real winner. =)

on 12/2/2003 12:14:00 AM

The color goes well with my skin tone so it looks natural, but with a hint of gloss. It's not sticky either.

on 2/9/2003 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this in the mail for free as a "Lucky Break" promotion. The lipgloss is very shiny and non-sticky. The color is a sheer creamy pinky brown (no shimmer). It's almost clear on my lips, but does give a hint of color. The lasting power is pretty good also.

Popular Lip Glosses