December 17, 2014 | 1474 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I caved in and payed the $60+, lol. Because none of the cheap masks worked in my hair. I have very frizzy, fine hair, that needs a ton of moisture. This works like a miracle. My hair is instantly smooth, the frizz is gone! I have wavy hair that can get curly with the right products. I was afraid that this will make it just flat and limp, but it didn`t. I can still get `curly` hair with styling pruducts, but instead of a dry frizzy mess, now I have a soft moisturized hair to work with. Super expensive, but it works like a miracle on my hair. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is good but it is way overpriced. I find that Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm provides a deeper treatment to my naturally curly hair and it's less than half the price. I think that Oleo Relax has a nice smell of roses but I do appreciate vintage scents. Based on price I probably wouldn't repurchase this hair treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by KREV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have naturally curly hair which I dye and was in need of moisture. This product does wonders for me. It is very expensive but I only use it about once a week and alternate with other conditioning products. When I blow out my hair after use it is detangled, smooth, shiney, and the brush just glides on through. I enjoy the smell which I do not feel lingers. I will buy it again when it runs out. I have never had anything work so well for my hair! I also use a variety of other products including the Joico K Pak, Coconut Oil, Redken Extreme Conditioner, Shea butter, and Bumble and Bumble Rich conditioner. When I need to look hot and blow my hair out or even leave it curly I use the Kerastase Oleo Relax and babaam the turned heads and compliments just roll on in!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Hautelover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Couldn't really tell the difference from a good deep conditioner ... Maybe was expecting more hence the disappointment ..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

my hair is medium texture but thick and this awesome smoothing mask. did a lot for my hair when it was really damaged and frizzy but once back to virgin hair and healthy could be a bit heavy if I used it too often, obviously. a little does go a long way so there's that but this is a very expensive product. I wouldn't repurchase unless I damage my hair again. it might not be a restoring hair mask but can mask damage immensely.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Sara_1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not impressed by this product. I had high expectations that it would calm down and deeply moisturize my dry frizzy hair, but it's really just ok.
I do actually like the smell though.

but it really doesn't do very much for my hair, and I feel like it coats it more than actually mositurize.

I very much prefer the Macadamia Natural Oil deep repair mask.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This stuff is pretty awesome! It smells a lot better than Masquintense ( which I still use though), it smells like roses! What I like is that it doesn't have protein in it, when all the other Kerastase masques do ( as far as I know). This really does smooth my hair, make it sleek and frizz free. It feels like silk after I use it! Now I have fine hair, so the reason I took one lippie off is that after about a day it does weigh my hair down a little bit so I use this when I know I want me hair to be super sleek for whatever occasion.
Recommend! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I bought this because I couldn't stand the smell of masquintense, and this supposedly smelled better. Well, I beg to differ. The smell was horrible, and made my hair reek all day. Because it was so expensive, I tried to give it away to a friend but was honest with her about why I wasn't keeping it. She sniffed it and shrieked, "ewww, it smells like urine!" I don't know what the deal is with kerastase products, but most of them smell awful. Any minor results I got weren't worth that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by BellaNya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

On my seventh tub - at least. Cannot rate the results this treatment gives highly enough. Yes, it's pricey. But I will always repurchase - forever. A tiny bit goes a loooong way. There are other things I can live without to be able to have the softest silkiest hair this gives every time. Totally transformed after one use I promise!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Xenu

Waste of money. It only works on the surface of the hair for about a month and does absolutely nothing to repair it, or calm frizz after your hair gets used to it. The smell is too strong and lingers for days. A rather unpleasant smell. My husband didn't stop complaining until I finally ditched it when I realized it doesn't work.