April 18, 2014 | 1913 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Powder Blush in Pale Pink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Mriyanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do love this blush. i love bobbi brown blushes. they are very pigmented and very long lasting. i don't normally put a heavy make up everyday but when i don't wear foundation i still normally wear blush and bobbi brown blushes stay from 8am- 10pm.

I love this colour on me. it looks like a barbie pink but i transferred really pretty on the skin. don't be scared. I am an nc 30 maybe 40 in summer time and i love how this shows the baby pink ness on my cheek. this blush has a more blue undertone pink. not a warm pink which is really pretty. me personally i love cool undertone blushes than warm. warm undertone gives you a burn blushed like you've been under the sun way to long or had way too much drink.

i love the packaging . i do de-pot them thou. i have a couple bobbi brown blushes and i just moved them to their blushes quad. Easier for me.

i would repurchase this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sanae09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is easily my HG! I purchased this for the first time about 10 years ago upon BA's suggestion. I asked for something natural yet playful like a snow bunny (Ha! I was young & cute back then!!). And she recommend this color. First I thought, "No way, it looks way too bright in the pan.." but on my skin it gave this "healthy" glow, like I'm just happy like a snow bunny;) I have yellow undertone & medium to light complexion. Pale Pink blush compliments my skin tome very well!! Due to its matte finish, I pair it with a pink toned pearly highlighter.

It is costly but since it last quite a long time = justifiable!

I cannot really find anything similar to this color. I tried a couple but no luck.. So I guess I still have to keep on living this;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect medium neutral/cool toned pink blush. Looks stunning against my nw30 cool skin tone and brown hair. Cool toned but also works well on warmer skin tones. This is a great blush because it's a pink that doesn't require multiple layers to show up on skin, and yet, it's not too dark for the paler winter months.

Lasts throughout the workday, and longer if layered with powder. Brightens the face.

Rating 5/5

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by zakitis

I was looking for a nice blush online. As I like how Kate Middleton wears make up, I google online what is she using and came across Pale Pink blush. After reading many swatches I tried to get it. When I saw it...it is not pale...its extremely bright colour. When I applied it ..wow wow wow...such a n amazing colour if applied lightly together. I am having medium light yellow skin undertone and it simply looks stunning. It is matt colour so you can use it to work. I made a swatch with Laura Mercier pink blush but bb looks less powdery . But the colours are almost the same. Bb is more intense. It almost looks like cream blush. The price is very high and the blush is tiny. But as that intense colour it will last for ages. The packaging could be better as well. But Kate Middleton has a good taste. I guess its pure wedding blush or daily face freshener colour. I am pretty sure this is one of the top pink blushes on the market. Pure pink, matt, freshening colour. But be aware...its not totally natural colour. Its a little pop up colour. Hope my review helps:)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Believe it or not, I got this in a palette with my VIB points from Sephora! The first Bobbi Brown blush I've ever tried because I've been so hooked on Tarte. To look at this in the pan, you would never think it could be called "Pale Pink" - in fact,I thought it has been labelled incorrectly. It looks SO bright and vibrant. But applied, it is indeed a beautiful "natural blush pink" shade and the sort of colour that is "seasonless" - it would look as good in spring and summer as it does in the cooler months. So flattering. It goes on so smoothly and lasts really well as the day goes on. And while it is matte, it isn't dull or flat looking. I will most certainly be buying the full size of this beauty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

This is a classic - and a must! I am a BB #3 beige, and this is the perfect brightening pink. It makes me look healthy, alive and relies works with my complexion. No shimmer, lasting color which can be built up. Awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by gleam

I bought this blush after reading Piper Perabo's beauty tips and recommendations on intothegloss.com. There are pictures of her and she is wearing Pale Pink in those (http://intothegloss.com/2012/06/piper-perabo-actress/).
She states: "And my favorite blush is Bobbi Brown Pale Pink. It looks like it should be too bright, but it sort of makes you look like you just had sex, so I love it. It's just the right amount of just had sex."
She's absolutely right.. this gives totally natural silky soft, rosy pink flushed cheeks (if used sparingly!).
The price is high but since it's so finely milled it will last you a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by hotchilis2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. A little goes a long way. To much & you'll look clowning. It was a bit expensive (26$) & the container is cheap, like my 3$ NYX but so far so good. The pigment is perfect & stays even after a sweaty workout.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I was so excited to try this shade (and a BB blush). I swatched it on my NW20 hand and was very curious. Before I applied to my cheeks I double checked the ingredients...yikes, good thing I did. It has lanolin & beeswax pretty high up there...both of which my skin has rejected (painfully) before. I quickly wiped the swatch on my hand and sadly moved on. Frustrated & disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Britt15scr

This blush is so pretty! I am fairly pale and it isn't too dark on me, don't be fooled by the color in the pan! It's kind of pricey but worth it because it will last you forever.