April 17, 2014 | 1277 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #7

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just don't get! Mostly everyone here seems to love this but it did nothing for me. I've tried mixing with my foundation...doesn't show up at all no matter how much I mix. And on top of foundation to...nothing special or pretty. Perhaps its just too light for my pale skin and I should have tried another. But a big dissapointment for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by cherriesandpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It gives a really gorgeous natural glow- I have a dozen highlighters and this is the only one I get complimented on *your skin is SO glowy!* *you look well! 'mesmerized eyes'* *your skin has an amazing glow*. It also LASTS on my skin - yay! Every other cream/liquid highlighter tends to fade off or change from glowy to greasy and sparkly - but this stays truly glowy, and powder highlighters highlight my dry skin :(.

However, I can't wear ths all the time because it contains alcohol which is known skin drier and irritant. I suspect the alcohol is what makes it last so long, but it does make my skin a little dry (however it doesn't break me out at all and my skin is quite break out prone). So I use it on special occasions - wish I could use it more!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by krystinabp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

GOOD HEAVENS! I had a sample of this in the #7 pink shade, I mixed about 1 part this product with 2 parts of my Guerlain LDP (HG). After using it for 4 days I broke out in the WORST cysts I have ever had in my life. They were extremely painful and in the oddest places- like near my orbital bone. Honestly I have no idea what's in this but it's the devil lol. Considering I wasn't even using this straight scares me.
I know this is the culprit because a) I only try one new product at a time and b) I never breakout, especially in painful cysts.

On the plus side I love how it gave my foundation a glowy finish w/o being shimmery. On the plus plus side I have saved myself 60$ lol. It also helped the staying power as well. If I didn't react so badly I would have definitely bought the full size. I loved the gel-like texture.
I'd recommend patch testing first if you tend to breakout at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by amelia5

I had high hopes for the fluid sheer after reading all the reviews, and I wasnít disappointed! The fluid sheer has a nice consistency and glides onto the skin easily and blends in really well as well. I mix a bit in with my foundation to give myself a more glowy look. I also use it as a highlighter around my face. Itís my all time favourite product at the moment!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Iíve done a Giorgio Armani haul on youtube that features this product, if you want to watch it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by jchoi128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I first tested this product, it reminded me of a luminizer Biotherm used to make a long long time ago. They don't have the product anymore but the fluid sheer was so similar that it almost made me think Giorgio Armani bought the formulation from Biotherm and thus making Biotherm discontinue their product. Even the smell is the same!! Anyways, I really enjoy this product a lot. I can't say that this works well as a highlighter. Definitely, you would have to layer it couple of times before gettin it to the 'highlighter' level but it's fantastic when you want that inner glow look. I've compared this to Benefit Highbeam and Stila All Over Shimmer liquid luminizer and it's much more subtle than the two products I just named above. This doesn't have any chunks of shimmer and the only product that I can compare it to would be the MAC Strobe Cream. It is very very fine shimmer which is not easily visible to the naked eye, thus giving more of a light glow than a light reflecting shiny highlight. Its pale pink shade is very versatile in my opinion, suiting more fair to light medium skins regardless of undertones. It's so pretty, love the glow which is what I always look for. Never looking overdone and always looking fresh and super clean. It is so much harder to have your makeup look natural with a glow and flawless than just piling up a layer of foundation with all sorts of products. I think this fluid sheer really makes the natural glowy makeup that much more easy and possible. Mix a very small amount in your tinted moisturizer, moisturizer alone, or foundation depending on your choice. A little goes a long way for this and I would continue to purchase this as long as I can afford it. And about the pump, I have to agree it pumps out an awful lot of product and it's difficult to control the amount which can be a waste for such an expensive product. So I just unscrew the pump and drop a little bit into whatever I'm mixing it with.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by fiby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love everything about Fluid Sheer except the fact that it makes my pores highly visible. The glow Fluid Sheer gives is great, I usually add it on top of my foundation but it works also under it, result is only more subtle. Best highlighter I've tried so far, no need for YSL Touche Eclat anymore!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

I have tried almost all of their fluid sheer and this is my favorite. It doesnt give too much glitters. It is pale pink but it gives you that perfect glow. I use it with my lasting or luminous silk and the result is fabolous. I spent a lot of money for GA make up line and so far i love most of them. Highly recomended..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by lipstickfashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I guess I'll keep spreading love and also say how much I love this product! I like to use it as Tim Quinn suggests on the Armani website, by using it with an eye contour brush around my eyes, to give that eye area a lift. I also love using it around the cheeks--because of this pale shimmering color it's one of the more versatile highlighters in this line. As with the other sheers, I also love the subtle sheen that this gives off. It gives a glow while not being overly shiny or glittery. Got to love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love, love this. I get the most increadible sheen on my cheeks. I also use sparily on my lids as a primer. Bottle is large so for the price you get a ton of highlighter that doesn't need a lot in order to be effective. the bottle is thick and doesn't allow you to see the amount left, but all I do is shine a flashlight against it and I can tell how full it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 6:21:00 AM More reviews by natao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect highlighter - it gives polished, healthy finish to the skin. And that is what I need. Sometimes I apply product directly on highlighting points of my face, sometimes I mix it with liquid foundation. It is expensive, but there is a plenty of product in the bottle.