August 22, 2014 | 1196 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

This is a gorgeous coral blush on my NC15/GA Luminous Silk #3/NARS Gobi skintone. This has soon become my everyday 'go to' blush since these fluid sheers are the most foolproof and natural looking blush ever! They truly look like your skin but better. I apply this with any blush brush for a more seamless application. I tried using my fingers but it wasn't giving me the finish as application was blotchy. Using the brush is much easier, faster, and ensures all the edges are blended in with the skin. I am loving this. I use this on it's own most days or with the Fluid Sheer #11 or #10 for an added bronzed look. I also apply this on my lips (with lip balm on top) and the look is truly bronze 'goddess-y'. Totaly repurchasing these FS!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 1:20:00 PM More reviews by t4729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The most beautiful pink. Actually a pink color corrector. Like FS # 6, this fluid sheer has a consistency more like a foundation. I use it as a blush. Looks more natural than any blush I have tried. I also put it on my eyelids...makes my TM Rose Quartz shadow more intense and stays put longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Lina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The reviewers below did a pretty good job of describing this. A nice neutral salmony-pink color. I wouldn't repurchase this though, since it's a flat color, I find it kinda hard to blend - harder than the other fluid sheers. I suppose it is b/c it's a color-corrector and more like foundation. The color is nice, however.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 5:42:00 AM More reviews by tabithaw

MA suggested I use this on my undereye circles and/or blemishes instead of a highlighter because of its light reflecting particles.

I find it does not entirely cover my undereye circles (it covered one but only lightened the other). Basically it works something like YSL Touche Eclat.

Would not be repurchasing. At AUD 78, its way to expensive for a concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2003 7:23:00 PM More reviews by cabbagepatchkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is supposed to be a colour correcting Fluid Sheer... but I got a sample of it through the lovely Jeanette (SAKS NYC) and found it quite good as a blush. Doesn't have the shimmer like the other Fluid Sheers do.

It is very sheer - so when applied to the cheek area just gives that light pink glow. And because it doesn't have the shimmer looks very natural over my LSF#1 PPP skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the "correcting colors" that the Armani line carries. It's a very unique, almost salmon pink color, but more subtle. Sheer, glowy color, but not shimmery at all. Perfect if the LSF or the new matte foundations are a bit too yellow for you. Also can be used to highlight, and gives just a hint of a glowiness without the shimmer.