August 27, 2014 | 2000 users online

Skincare - Face - Guinot - Hydra Tendre Wash-Off Cleansing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by paleseptember

I use this with my Clarisonic for a really deep cleanse and I love how refreshed my skin feels afterwards.

In terms of the ingredients, it is much gentler than your average foaming facial wash (I believe it uses coconut to achieve the lathering element rather than harsh, stripping elements). The scent is very 'soapy' and clean. You do not need much of this product to work up a lather.

A very effective product that is suitable for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by humps

Got this and a few other Guinot samples after purchasing the refreshing cleansing milk and toner. I've to say this is the first cleansing cream I tried that has no oily feel during and after wash. Maybe due to the tiny grains found in this cleansing cream makes the skin very soft and smooth after wash. I don't know if it will be too harsh for daily use as it feels like a scrub to me. I am a foam cleanser user but this cream cleanser truly impress me. So far, their cleansing products are quite amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Farhah

I am 23 years old . Recently i had a lot of sun exposure because i wasnt using the right sun block and my forehead became darker and my skin was breaking out. Previously i was using clean and clears acne face wash. I bought Guinots Hyra tendre and my skin became very dry. The acne spots which was under my skin started to come to the surface and my skin isn't looking good. I dont understand if I should blame the cleanser or something else but something is wrong. need help!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by rallu

This cleanser it's very gentle, i have to wash my face twice to remove all my makeup including mascara , it doesn't dry out my skin and i don't think it breaks me out even if it has oil in it . It doesn't do anything great just cleans your face without making it dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple of days ago, because I didn't find the cleanser I was looking for. Actually, the salesman convinced me to try this one because he thought it was better than what I wanted to buy. Unfortunately, the cleanser I wanted was out of stock and I could't wait more.What can I say? This is not an incredible product, it is just ok. It did't cause me any breakouts, which is good, but what I really don't like about this product is that it does not produce foam. Ok, I know, this is a Cleansing cream, but even though I was expected to feel that this cleanses my skin really deep inside, which it doesn't. Anyway, I don't complain too much, I've tried worse products...but since this is Guinot, I trusted so much that would like it. I do..but not as I imagined. Won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by jenniferkcunningham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I began using Guinot products after a wonderful facial where I was convinced to convert to the line! I have been pleased with most of the products I have tried, and I like this cleanser. I had previously been using much harsher, drying, anti-acne cleansers, but the woman who gave me my facial told me that I had been drying my skin out so much that I was actually producing more oil to compensate, and therfore breaking out more. So I gave this a try. It smells good (highly fragranced, but a light, floral, girly scent), and although it doesn't foam up much, it leaves my face feeling clean and soft--not dried out. And it is gentle enough that I can use it to remove eye-makeup on days that I just wear mascara. I am not giving it 5 stars because I am still getting the occasional break-out, do therefore there must be some oil left behind...but overall I am happy with this gentle, basic cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2004 11:54:00 AM More reviews by okinawa

This is the only Guinot product I've tried that I don't love. I don't hate it either, it's just a mediocre cleanser that doesn't feel all that great using. My skin doesn't feel clean afterwards, actually it feels like the cleanser stays there. I doesn't irritate or make me break out, though, that's why I give it 3. I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

Good but not that good. Still searching for the perfect rinse-off cream cleanser. This is as others have said non-foaming so considerably less drying than most cleansers but I still find it does dry my cheeks when used regularly.(I'm combination). Still prefer cream and cloth cleansers like Liz Earle. Handy for the shower and does not leave a greasy residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2004 4:35:00 PM More reviews by AnnaODowd

I started using Guinot products after having the Hydradermie facial done a few times. I started with the exfoliator which is great, but you can't really exfoliate EVERY day and expect good things to happen...
So I bought this cream cleanser off the net and was very happy with the results. It's not drying like Clinique's Rinse off foaming cleanser. It just takes your make up off and leaves you with very smooth, soft, non-dry skin.
A great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2003 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Cordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a few days now, and I'm liking it more and more. The first time I used it, I dampened my face, sqeezed a dollop of cleanser into my palm and tried to lather it between my palms with water, as I usually do with foaming cleanser. It didn't foam and didn't feel like it was doing too much on my face. The next time I just applied the cream directly to my damp face, and massaged it in with circular movements. The results were better this time. I usually prefer cleansers that foam, but so far this one is good. It goes on like a balm, thicker in consistency than a cleansing lotion, but softens when I start to massage it in. It doesn't have a strong scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, but not coated. I would prefer if the lid was flip-top instead of screw-on, but that's a minor issue.