October 30, 2014 | 1781 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Blot Film

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by octazooka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These work perfectly, but it is true that they are a bit overpriced. I don't use it often so it is ok for me. But the texture and the color (blue !) are very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by alix1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I literally love these, one of the few products that I will buy again and again. I used to buy the body shop ones years ago but found the powder they had on them rather annoying. These do not have powder but remove all shine and restore my face to looking less oil slick and more human even in very hot weather. I took these on holiday to Florida and found they did the job just as we'll there as in the uk. Only complaint I have is that it's difficult to get just one sheet out at a time. Regardless, I will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by sparklebabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I wasn't sure about these at first as they are a 'film' and not paper, that I am normally used to with a pack of blotting sheets. But I do like them now. They do their job of getting rid of the oil and don't take your make up off with it.
The problems I have with these blot films are 1. The price 2. The number of sheets in the pack (30) for the price! 3. The packaging: sometimes it will pull 2 or 3 sheets out at once and then you have the difficulty of trying to slot them back in!
Overall I do like them but they are pricey & the packaging can be annoying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by stls

These absorb the oil well and leave the face matte instantly. You just need to press them on and the shine is gone with no powder added.
I'm not a fan of the packaging, though. Since I carry them around from bag to bag, I'd like it to be a little sturdier. Also, you get only 30 sheets, so it's not a cheap product but I cut them in two pieces and they do a great job, so I'll probably repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by ThatOneGirl1021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like using this Blot Film, but they are just too expense to buy every two or three weeks.

They absorb a lot of the oil that does show up on my face, but my face is oily all the time, so I end up using maybe 2 or 3 a day. This means that each pack only last maybe 2 weeks.

There are other blot films that work just as well and are a lot cheaper... try looking into sephora's matte blot films. Similar product and WAY cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Anne1960

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Expensive (10.50 for 30 sheets) but Clean and Clear, Estee Lauder's and Clinique's blotting sheets (which I used to use and were very happy with) have been discontinued here in the UK, Bobbi Brown's are like cheap toilet paper and smear the oil over my face and remove my make up, Shiseido's are powder coated (I don't want another powder coating on my face).

The MAC sheets are similar to the C&C, EL and Clinique ones but about twice the size, so you could cut them in half They are double sided and do a very good job at removing excess oil without disturbing my make up. I do cringe when I hand over my 10, but unless they bring back C&C I will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh dear. My friend was raving about these sheets and how good they were at taking away oil without disturbing makeup. When she showed me one I immediately said, "It's like Clean & Clear but bigger? Awesome!!" I was actually getting excited about that since sometimes in the summer one sheet of C&C isn't enough for me. Then she told me the price and I nearly fell over from disgust. $13.50 for 30 sheets? At least the Sephora version is only $10! Better yet, stick with the Clean & Clear or a drugstore knockoff...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first blotting paper / film I have used. I quite like these. I have a very oily nose which constantly needs blotting through the day.

I do love MAC because they are cruelty free, so I don't mind paying a higher price for these.

I use the blotting paper and then touch up my foundation (Smashbox Halo). I'm very oily! It was shocking at first to see the film go completely transparent, but they do the job!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lets just put it this way, Shiseido blotting papers are hands down still the best. MAC gives you 30 and they are nothing special. Shiseido gives you 100 for $3 more and they do WONDERS!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by broadway0rbust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

No question that this product works, but come on! It's EXACTLY J&J Clean and Clear, down to the blue color! LOL! Save your cash and get the cheaper version. You can use the money you saved on a new lippie instead!