October 22, 2014 | 1135 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Cool Melon

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by derrickbreann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

THE BEST LIPGLOSS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than any expensive brand. Smells good, My boyfriends says it tastes great and its not sticky at all and gives a slight tint. The shine lasts a long time. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THIS

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by hannie_tie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this from a magazine in Australia about 1 or 2 years ago (didn't know about MUA then) and i loveddddd this lip gloss! It smells fantastic, tastes sweet (as opposed to waxy) and i love the shimmer and its richness. It even leaves a beautiful pinkish tint on my lips after the gloss is gone.

I love it i love it!!!! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2005 1:42:00 AM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as an extra in a swap - it's fantastic! It looks somewhat scary in the tube, but goes on a sheer magenta-red (perfect for the upcoming summer season). Lasts for a long time (compared to other lip glosses) b/c it's rather sticky. In addition, like others' reviews, it DOES smell exactly like a watermelon jolly rancher! However, it disappears rather quicky, so it's disappointing to me (who likes strong smells). Oh well .. fantastic product! Definitely will buy from the BB website! =) EDIT: Figured out a way to counteract stickiness by layering a Smacker under. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2004 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Mirabai

This is a surprisingly great lip gloss! Got it for only $1 at Bonne Bell's online store, where it's still available. Not being a huge pink lip gloss girl, I was a bit scared of the way it looked in the tube, but the color is actually fairly sheer and the same tone as my not-particularly-pigmented lips. It seems to moisturize well and together with the superfine, barely-there shimmer almost seems to plump the lips. Feels nice and smooth, too.
Average stickiness= average lasting power. Otherwise, great as an everyday lip gloss. A purse staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by LauraA

This is one of my favorite summer glosses EVER. The shimmer is very sheer, so it doesn't look like you are wearing a ton of glitter. The sheer pinkish-red color brightens my complexion (PPP) and the watermelon smell is yummy! The texture of this gloss if one of my absolute favorites. It glides on smoothly and easily without being gloopy or messy and it lasts for a decent amount of time before I have to reapply. I give it a thumbs up all around.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

This is my first lip lites and I like it. In the tube it looks like a fushcia pink, but on the lips it's a translucent medium pink (my lips are fairly pigmented). It smells like watermelon candy and tastes a little sweet. It is only mildly sticky. Staying power is not that great though. And does not apply as smoothly as I'd like. I got this on sale for $2.49 - at this price I would repurchase or try another colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had the lip lites in that champange frost flavor and tremendously disliked it, but i am glad that i gave lip lites a second chance. dont be fooled by the color in the toube its really not that dark (even though thats what i bought it for) the smell is JUST LIKE A WATERMELON JOLLY RANCHER! i didnt catch it at first but after reading othre reviews i made the connection! the color on lips is a medium glossy pink. (or at least on mine) medium stickyness, at least this gloss wont come of in 10 min.overall i suggest you try it if a midium pink is your thing (i liked it) i think i will try mocha mousee next. UPDATE: THIS IS NOW MY FAV LIP LITE!! and theyve discontinued it...oh joy..bonnebell you confuse me sometimes. this color was the best! and you are still keeping that sick champange shit around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2003 12:38:00 PM More reviews by JodieBear

I went to my local Target last night and saw this, I remembered hearing about it being discontinued and im starting my own little lip lites collection so i knew i had to get it. There was only 1 left, so i just decided to go ahead and buy it. It looks really scary in the tube, a dark, almost fuschia pink. I thought id look like a clown in it but to my suprise it turned out really nice. On my lips, its a very much toned down dark pink, with a pretty glossy shine. Its still a little too pink for me but i might wear it out at night. It smells exactly like watermelons, which is a major plus. If you can find this anymore, then defanitly go ahead and buy it, you wont be dissapointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 3:01:00 PM More reviews by bOi_CrAzY

This is now my favorite Lip Lites color (Mocha Mousse is now second)... it's a shimmery pinkish-red that completely brightens up my face and makes me look fresh and summery. Plus, the gloss is smooth, has the perfect amount of stickyness, and smells yummyyy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 1:53:00 AM More reviews by xxtimelessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

RIS, I found another color from the Lip Lites that I love. It's a sheer pink/red, watermelon color. The color may vary on different skin tones since it's sheer. Not to mention how gloss this color really is. Loved the watermelon-candy scent.