October 24, 2014 | 1069 users online

Lipstick - Almay - One Coat Lipshines

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2003 5:01:00 AM More reviews by prettymist

Wow! I love this. The color and shine is terrific! Only it doesn't stays on so good. But I still love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is what I was looking for in Shiseido's Petal lipgloss, but didn't find. Thanks to a wonderful MUAer I got to try this product and LOVE it! I have it in PETAL which is the perfect spring color gloss. I like it better than Shiseido's Lipgloss in Petal because this one lasts better and the color has enough pigment in it to show up on my lips (Shiseido's didn't show up on me). I can't seem to find it in my local drugstores, but if I do, I'm definitely stocking up on this color!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 8:41:00 PM More reviews by RubyGemZ

I have this in Violet, and I like it so far. It goes on a sheer lite mauvey pink color on me. Very smooth but it tends to bleed on me though. I have nothing to complain about, just a lil' rant about the wand applicator; it's super long.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2002 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles124

I have had this lipgloss forever but i barely started using it a few months ago. i absolutely fell in love with it!! i went out to stock up, but i guess they discontinued. it is the perfect gloss, especially for J. Lo lips. (i have it in nude) i hope i can find more somewhere, its a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2002 11:59:00 PM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

have this in frost--beige gold shimmery color, the tube is longer than all other lipglosses and i love this somehwat thicker consistecny to the gloss, it's great, it's cheap too if you can get it on sale, and it delivers great color and lasting power too! execpt, i dont only use one coat but thats just me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2002 9:57:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lip gloss in the color Petal - it is lovely. I must admit to having become seduced by high end cosmetics for the last couple of years to the point where I don't even really look at drug store brands anymore. This lipgloss is just as good if not better than many I have purchased from Origins, Clinique or Chanel. My only complaint is the size of the wand - I prefer the shorter wands like Mac or Bobbie Brown. The texture and color and staying power of this gloss is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2002 8:15:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this gloss in petal. It is a nice pink color. I wish it were a lil bit shinier tho.
Petal is said to be a look alike of many favorite mac and high end pinkish glossies. I cant think of their names at the moment tho...I really like how nice and long the wand, and packaging it, nice and slender too. It lasts about 1 to 2 hours on me, as it has a little bit thicker texture!