July 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eyeliner - Napoleon Perdis - Eye Pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

HIDEOUS, Wears off as your applying it, this is the WORST makeup product I've ever purchased before. Total crap

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by lisata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not good. Not even close! It smudges like no tomorrow which was horrible. If you ever plan to apply this to your waterline... don't do it! If you're thinking of applying it to your lash line... don't do that too! It glides on well and the colour is very rich which was great. But unless you want to have raccoon looking eyes, avoid this product at all cost.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall, I am dissapointed in Napoleon Perdis's eyeliner...I purchased this in the gold colour, and applied it to my bottom inner rim. Firstly, the pigment is awful, it takes a lot of pressure and warming up for the color to show (barely)... Secondly, when it does finally show, the lasting power is only about 1 hour.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used to love Napoleon Perdis products but now I have just become so disappointed and disillusioned with them.
The eyeliners have a great colour to them and go on easily, however they comes off and smudge very easily as well. Not worth it or the point of it IMO!!!
What a waste and so very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by littlepickle

I have this in 'Fiji' and was so excited to find a nice green eyeliner after looking for ages. I believe this cost me about $29NZD. What a waste! This takes forever for me to warm up just to apply it, and even so it drags across my eyelids roughly. I honestly don't know how the MUAs get this stuff to work when making up customers and convincing us to buy this crap! This was used a couple of times than relegated to the back of the make up drawer. I have since found a dupe colour in Modelista's six pack of double ended eyeliners, which is available at Target for $12.95! The dupe in this set lasts much better, has a creamier formulation and applies like a dream. If you're shopping in Target ladies, save your cash and get the six pack, not this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kristabunni

Wax on, wax off.

This eyeliner goes on at the lightest touch. I barely graze my waterline and the colour magically transfers from the eyeliner to my eye. This is definitely a plus, because nobody wants to apply pressure to such a delicate organ as your eye. However, this colour transference magic applies to how easily it comes off, as well. Not the most long-lasting colour, this product lasts about two hours and then disappears. I have it in white though, so it's not the biggest of tragedies if it wears off during the day. The white colour is clean and pretty, too.

I bought this only because The Bay was having a buy one get one on all NP products, or else I would never shell out $20 on eyeliner when drugstore ones work just as well. Eyeliners are the products that should have the fastest turnover in your makeup collection anyway, so there's no point in spending big money on them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2008 6:50:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was grazy aboutnapoleon products last Christmas and now I have gotten rid of most of them because I found out they were not that good at all. All I have left from them now is China Doll Concealer and Auto Pilot Primer and this eye pencil. I have this in black. I really like it but I dont now why because it really is not that special to others I have used. My pencil is soft and pigmented. Napoleon is often accused of stealing products from La Femme line but I believe this is not one of them because this pencil is much more softer than those made by La Femme. I really like this black, because it is not too harsh looking, It is a soft black, more than hard black with blueish undertones. This one never turns blueish. The pencil does not have blender, it is laquered black, I think that is the reason I really like it, it is not too big and it is still very elegant looking. It does smudge if you dont use powder on your eye lids with it. It stays on all day on my normal eye lids if I prime with powder and maybe also top it with powder. It was not that expensive in australian online shop only 24 AUD. If interested to know which just contact me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 8:07:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Waste of cash in my opinion. Requires more pressure to draw a decent line than I wish to use around my eye area, doesn't draw well on the inner rims of my eyes and does not stay on for very long. In fact, the last time I applied it, it started smearing around the corners of my eye before I left the house. This pencil is very ordinary, very ordinary indeed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Mossaholic

If you're looking for a long-lasting, smudge-proof eyeliner, then Napoleon's eye pencils are not for you. I find that they constantly need to be reapplied, smudge very easily (which I suppose is good if you're aiming for the smokey-eyed look) and don't achieve a dramatic enough effect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by bluemelon

I bought a couple of these in 'Blue Grey' and 'Lagoon' and was disappointed. They apply OK, but as for lasting power - blah! Wear off too quickly as if you never even applied them. I had high hopes for Napoleon's range as well. Not buying again.