Paula Dorf Pressed Powder in Bronze Glimmer

on 2/1/2004 1:12:00 PM

first , lani is my almost skin twin, so i always read her reviews. she is right, but for me , and i am a bit lighter than lani, and have more neutral coloring... its the holy grail BRONZER for my ga lsf 6.5-8, mac nc35-40, becca- macademia to honeycomb skintone(depending on my self tanning ). light to med ggg gals take note... This is marketed as a blush , but it is the best bronzer for those of us that want a realistic, -sic- not orangey gold or brown glow. on me its a reddish pink undertone that gives me a great just back from the caribbean look. i can live without any other bronzer...but not this one.

on 4/13/2003 11:53:00 AM

I am not sure that I would qualify this as a bronzer or blush but it definitely adds color to your face. As a blush it gives you a rose infused plummy bronze glow--the color reminds me of Nars sin, but not as bright ir shimmery. Very pretty color can also be used on temples, lightly of you are a PPP like me to add some color to your complexion.

on 2/9/2003 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's not really a blush as it is a bronzer, but I use it as such. This is one of the most perfect blush colors out there - soft, peachy-pink with a hint of bronze and subtle shimmer, giving you a glow without looking shiny. It's rosier than Guerlain's Terracotta, it's less orangey than Armani's #2, got more glimmer than both - perfect.

On casual days I dust this on my cheeks, forehead and chin, slick on a nice red-brown lipstick and I'm out the door, looking polished and like I've spent the day in Tahiti. Dropped $25 on this compact, but it was worth every penny.

Recommended for Normal Skin