Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio- Dance Party

4.4

Not a bad little eyeshadow trio at all! You can quickly achieve a nice wash of color, and yes, it looks BOMB on green eyes!

I also rated this product somewhat higher because of at around $7 CAN a pop, I know I'll be getting a lot of good use out of it.

on 10/3/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Me: Cool toned skin, blonde hair, green eyes, very fair. This is a good kit to use to create a sot look. I think these color are more on the cool side. I don't like harsh shadows and this kit suits my needs. Some people have compained about a lack of pigmigation, I don't find it to be a problem as these shadows are very buildable.

This is a great kit to enchance a green eyed girl like me who likes soft looks. You can even create a smokey eye with this trio. I don't find the shadows to be chalky at all and they are easty to blend out. This kit also dirt cheap. Cover Girl is surpriing me in a good way with the quality of thier products these days.

on 4/11/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a fan of covergirl shadows but not this trio in particular. the lightest shade had a good amount of pigmentation, the middle shade had a little but a lot of product was needed for it to show up, even with a primer. the darkest shade was terrible. absolutely no pigmentation- just shimmer. I would not repurchase this particular trio.

on 11/11/2008 11:18:00 PM

First Cover Girl eyeshadow I have ever "scraped the pan" with! I love Cover Girl shadows because they are cheap enough to buy to match every outfit in your closet. This one however, I find myself wearing more than with the dress I bought to wear it with! lol. Same ole Cover Girl quality. Goes on great, looks good for about 3 hours, then it is time to either run to the "powder room" and fix, or wash it off and start all over again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I always like how purple and plum shades look on everyone else, but I often can't pull them off as they are either too deep or too bright for my pale skin tone. I absolutely love the Shimmering Sands trio, and a few other trios I have tried have been decent (except Cafe Au Lait, which was similar to shimmering sands but the lightest color was all chalky and hardly showed up on me), so I decided to give Dance Party a try. The colors all work well with my eye color (brown) and my pale skin. Some have complained about the darkest color not showing up well on them, but I use it in my crease and it works fine for me. The lightest shade is called Pink Chiffon but its more of a light, pale, silvery lilac color with alot of shimmer and is great for highlighting. Overall, this trio seems like it would work with everyone's skin tone and eye color, and the staying power is great! I highly recommend it to everyone.

on 2/18/2006 11:27:00 PM

I love this product! It looks great on green eyes (LLL, cool skin tone). I use the lightest shade, Pink Chiffon, as a wash all over my lids and to define the inner corners of my eyes, for a shimmery but fresh effect. The colors work well for a smokey eye or just a touch of color.

on 7/9/2005 10:33:00 PM

I really love this eyeshadow! Works amazingly with green eyes!

on 6/11/2005 3:11:00 PM

My HG eyeshadow - I wear this every day to enhance my green eyes! I'm warm toned with pale skin, and these work really well with my coloring. I would definitely recommend this product!

on 5/4/2004 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Wow, this is such a great product! There's three shadows, Pink Chiffon, Plum Satin, and Confetti Shimmer. Pink Chiffon is a gorgeous iridescent pink that looks great on the browbone, and Plum Satin is dark purle with silver shimmer. The best out of this trio is Confetti Shimmer, I've never seen an eyeshadow like it- it's a gorgeous rosey mauve with TONS of gold microglitter. These eyeshadows really pop when applied wet.

on 3/17/2004 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Boy do I ever like this! And I'm so happy to finally find a set of purples that enhances my hazel eyes but doesn't clash horribly with my skintone. I have warm toned, LLL peachy skin and most purples/plums/violets make me look ill. It works because the three shades in this kit aren't overly blue or grayish purples. In fact they are about as neutral as purples get. The middle shade 'confetti shimmer' actually shimmers gold- it's super pretty!
The three shades look really good together. The texture is the typical CG kind, a wet applicator helps as does an e/s base. So I had to remove one lippie for that. But overall, I am so happy with this. I think everyone should check this out. It would enhance any eye colour and suit every skintone, just pay attention to the intensity of application. Plus the best part? It only costs around six bucks! Run out and buy this-seriously!:)

Popular Eyes Products