September 16, 2014 | 1953 users online

Eyes - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio- Dance Party

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Me: Cool toned skin, blonde hair, green eyes, very fair. This is a good kit to use to create a sot look. I think these color are more on the cool side. I don't like harsh shadows and this kit suits my needs. Some people have compained about a lack of pigmigation, I don't find it to be a problem as these shadows are very buildable.

This is a great kit to enchance a green eyed girl like me who likes soft looks. You can even create a smokey eye with this trio. I don't find the shadows to be chalky at all and they are easty to blend out. This kit also dirt cheap. Cover Girl is surpriing me in a good way with the quality of thier products these days.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ldang14

I am a fan of covergirl shadows but not this trio in particular. the lightest shade had a good amount of pigmentation, the middle shade had a little but a lot of product was needed for it to show up, even with a primer. the darkest shade was terrible. absolutely no pigmentation- just shimmer. I would not repurchase this particular trio.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Ello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First Cover Girl eyeshadow I have ever "scraped the pan" with! I love Cover Girl shadows because they are cheap enough to buy to match every outfit in your closet. This one however, I find myself wearing more than with the dress I bought to wear it with! lol. Same ole Cover Girl quality. Goes on great, looks good for about 3 hours, then it is time to either run to the "powder room" and fix, or wash it off and start all over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always like how purple and plum shades look on everyone else, but I often can't pull them off as they are either too deep or too bright for my pale skin tone. I absolutely love the Shimmering Sands trio, and a few other trios I have tried have been decent (except Cafe Au Lait, which was similar to shimmering sands but the lightest color was all chalky and hardly showed up on me), so I decided to give Dance Party a try. The colors all work well with my eye color (brown) and my pale skin. Some have complained about the darkest color not showing up well on them, but I use it in my crease and it works fine for me. The lightest shade is called Pink Chiffon but its more of a light, pale, silvery lilac color with alot of shimmer and is great for highlighting. Overall, this trio seems like it would work with everyone's skin tone and eye color, and the staying power is great! I highly recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2006 11:27:00 PM More reviews by emilykate

I love this product! It looks great on green eyes (LLL, cool skin tone). I use the lightest shade, Pink Chiffon, as a wash all over my lids and to define the inner corners of my eyes, for a shimmery but fresh effect. The colors work well for a smokey eye or just a touch of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2005 10:33:00 PM More reviews by milota

I really love this eyeshadow! Works amazingly with green eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 3:11:00 PM More reviews by avidami

My HG eyeshadow - I wear this every day to enhance my green eyes! I'm warm toned with pale skin, and these work really well with my coloring. I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, this is such a great product! There's three shadows, Pink Chiffon, Plum Satin, and Confetti Shimmer. Pink Chiffon is a gorgeous iridescent pink that looks great on the browbone, and Plum Satin is dark purle with silver shimmer. The best out of this trio is Confetti Shimmer, I've never seen an eyeshadow like it- it's a gorgeous rosey mauve with TONS of gold microglitter. These eyeshadows really pop when applied wet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Boy do I ever like this! And I'm so happy to finally find a set of purples that enhances my hazel eyes but doesn't clash horribly with my skintone. I have warm toned, LLL peachy skin and most purples/plums/violets make me look ill. It works because the three shades in this kit aren't overly blue or grayish purples. In fact they are about as neutral as purples get. The middle shade 'confetti shimmer' actually shimmers gold- it's super pretty!
The three shades look really good together. The texture is the typical CG kind, a wet applicator helps as does an e/s base. So I had to remove one lippie for that. But overall, I am so happy with this. I think everyone should check this out. It would enhance any eye colour and suit every skintone, just pay attention to the intensity of application. Plus the best part? It only costs around six bucks! Run out and buy this-seriously!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2003 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sugasugar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These plum shades are so pretty. (They make hazel eyes stand out) Everyone would look good in these purple colors, it goes with a lot of skin tones