September 30, 2014 | 1862 users online

Skincare - Body - Nadinola - Cocoa Butter Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

A gem I discovered reading through reviews on here. I need a good, thick, long lasting cream that I can take with me in my bag. I love BBW Shea It Isn't So, but I tend to go crazy when I use it, and end up so slick I can't turn a doorknob. Bonus points for being cocoa butter and cheap. I cannot believe this stuff is just a dollar! It's wonderful, on psoriasis patches it really improved the look of my skin. I'm not so hopeful that it would heal it, but it sure does make the skin look less horrid!

And its CHEAP! I would recommend this to any fellow psoriasis sufferer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by CecilCandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this Cocoa Butter!! Truly a holy grail in my book. A friend gave it to me to keep after I stayed with her and I have been using it ever since. First off the smell is heavenly! Smells good enough to eat. I use it all over my legs, arms, and face. It really soaks into my skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. It is very cheap and you get a lot of product. Definetly worth a try and I will continue repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good product. I use this as a foot cream and it works very well. I really have no complaints. I has a nice, light scent. It's very fluffy, has the same consistency as Nivea Soft. I love the fact that I can purchase this for only $1 and it does better than some other expensive cream brands. I have also used this as an all over body cream in the past and I was pleasantly pleased.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This is another MUA "cheap thrill" I had to have. Just look at the reviews you'll see why. I bought other such "ct's" as Aziza powder foundation (some here would give their first born child for it it seems!) but it was horrible, a dry, cakey powder, zero coverage. Then came the L.A Color powders, nice enough, would not repurchase, I guess given the reviews again, I was expecting them to change my life and make all my care go away.

This is a nice enough cream, not sure its any better than any other cocoa butter cream I have ever tried, though I like the smell of Palmers better. This is eh for me though I may (cause I never rebelled on H.S), try it on my uber dry face as many have here. Wish me luck! will update if it goes well, worry if you don't see further reviews of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Is it considered a good thing or a bad thing when you cannot stop applying a product? I love love love love love love this! Everything about this product is perfect. Last night I was at Family Dollar with two friends, buying snacks for a sleepover. One friend saw a pure cocoa butter stick, and told me I would have to try hers, and cocoa butter is absolutely amazing, and she just went on and on raving about it. Family Dollar had plenty of cocoa butter items, and it wasn't the cocoa butter stick that I got, but this cocoa butter cream. First off, it was a dollar, of course. It has 4oz of product, and I'm sure you can get this at Walmart and drug stores too. I always thought the consistency of Bath and Body Works creams were to die for, so I would load myself full of that to use throughout the day. Bath and Body Works sells their creams for a little over $10, not bad, and theirs are 8oz. If I want 8oz of cream, I could spend over $10 on Bath and Body Works, or spend $2 and buy two Nadinola Cocoa Butter Cream. Besides, I am fairly certain this cream works way better than any other that I have ever tried. The price makes me want to keep using and using. It's always good to use a cream on your hands, mine definately always need it, humans use their hands to do everything. This is such a treat to put on too. It smells like rich chocolate pie or just cocoa butter in general (obviously). With cocoa butter as only the second ingredient you know that you will get moisture that packs a punch. I also enjoy the packaging, when lotion is in tubes, it is often hard to tell how much you have left, if you will run out, and when you need to restock. With this you just unscrew the lid and dip out rich cream. You can clearly see how much you have or don't have, and you don't need much. A little goes a long way, and it sinks in fast and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I didn't really think that the packaging looked cheap. Just the fact that it has a manufactuer name is good to begin with. If anything, the "Nadinola" in fancy letterings and "Cocoa Butter Cream-soothes and softens rough, dry skin" almost looks like it could be worth more than a buck. The packaging looks almost medical, if you know what I mean. It also kind of reminds me of the container and everything eye makeup remover would come in. For those complaining that the packaging makes it look cheap, that's because it is cheap. But it will be our little Makeup Alley secret. It is definately something I will need to repurchase, my hands feel quenched afterwards, and I can't wait to apply this to the rest of myself so I can be moisturized all over. I would definately say anyone and everyone should try it, for the price and product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by jwj123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It absorbs quickly, smells yummy and softens hands and elbows with no greasy feeling after. I paid $1.00 for it at Family Dollar. I only wish it came in a tube so I could carry it in my purse.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

No matter how many times I purchase this and try this, my skin would break out in an itchy rash. I really wanted to like this since it is dirt cheap and so many people like it and the claims of softer and "brighter" even tone skin but I can never use it long enough to see the results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this at Family Dollar for a $1 for 4 oz. and now I'm going to go buy them out. Cocoa butter is the second ingredient and mineral oil is way down on the list after coconut oil. I was really surprised that this didn't leave my legs greasy or make me stick to the sheets at night. It literally disappeared after rubbing it in leaving my skin feeling soft. What a nice product for such a good price! I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

One of the best multi-takers ever! I use this on my feet, skin, and even in some of my conditioners to help tame down frizz. The best part about this is how cheap it is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

been buying this for years it the best for my face. it thick but it seems to melt in to your skin..