October 24, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Shake in X-treme strawberries and cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

I have the NEW formula with the black cap. It's been re-formulated yet again. (3+ times now) This one is less frosty though still has some shimmer. It's lighter than the Cream Pop Lip Lite and is more nude with a pink tinge. Kind of like the Strawberry Lip Lite they have out now with shimmer. I like it, good for pale girls.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2007 5:10:00 AM More reviews by PineappleChick

I remember using this all the time in middle school. I saw it at Target and decided it would be fun to have a blast from my past I guess you can say. The smell was great, just as I had remembered it. When I went to put it on it turned into a chrome/pinkish mess on my lips. I don't remember that back then. I don't know if they changed the formula or something. That or I had a fetish for chrome/pink lips in middle school.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2006 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sadlovepoet

This gloss has a nice, subtle pink shimmer to it. But after a while, the colors mix together and the color isn't so pink anymore. It becomes more of just a basic shimmery gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2006 6:59:00 PM More reviews by jz27

For some reason this shimmery pink gloss really works on my lips. It gives them a nice shine with a slightly milky coating - I think my lips must be fairly pigmented because it's not overpowering. The texture is nice and smooth, the taste is sweet and artificial, but I've grown fond of it! I have a ton of glosses but always find myself reaching for this one. Great to throw on on my way out the door or to mute a lipstick or stain.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2006 10:23:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

It has a nice, faint sweet faux creamy strawberry scent, but no real taste (disappointing). The color is a very frosty, pearly color with a touch of pink--really hideous on me. A sheer layer might look good on some people but then, this stuff wears off so fast, you'd have to be constantly reapplying. A thicker layer = white-lipped hell. This was 75% off at the CVS--I wonder if they're being discontinued?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't care much for the scent, but who cares. It's creamy, but it feels a little gritty, idk why since there's no glitter in it? A nice, pinkish color very cheap. I just dont like the tube cause it take my a few tries to close it all the way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2005 12:27:00 AM More reviews by junglepeachpie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this at first but am disapointed that it isn't as "x-treme" as they claim. The flavor fades almost immediately. I do like how creamy it is but am also not a big fan of how baby pink it ends up. I like things to be either a little darker or more transparent. This is fun every now and then but just won't work every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 7:24:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

This smells more like Sour Rasperries and CReam to me, not Straw berries and CReam. Oh well. I still like the smell. NOt sweet, but good. The color in the tube is drak red and white stripes, but the colors mix together after a while. It's the prettiest color on the lips, a dark red shade which I like alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tastes nice an sweet and yummy. Very cheap, only $3.00 us dollar at osco. I heaven't seen it many places, only Osco and Walgreens. I like this lipgloss, but I don't thinkj I'll be repurchasing any time soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 1:24:00 AM More reviews by oregonclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A frosty pink. Considering the price (pretty cheap!), a nice product. It's a little too cute for a professional look (boring office uniform) but I love it for weekend wear. Tastes okay too, pretty good for fake strawberry. One of the better colors in the lip shake lineup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 5:48:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

i love this gloss, it goes on a shiny pink with a silverish sheen. I have PPP skin so this looks fine. However after a while the colors mix in the tube and for some odd reason the color isnt quite as fresh as before.