Avon Forbidden Delights

Price: $

on 10/15/2007 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sweet red grape juice and berry flavored lollies. Soft and very sweet.

on 9/29/2003 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is one of my favourite scents by Avon. It's so subtle and ust plain lovely. I am on my second body wash and just finished my lotion, so I have to buy another!!!

on 3/14/2003 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a rep, I received a sample of this a few campaigns back. Whew! It reeked so bad I actually had to walk it outside to the trash can so it wouldn't permeate my house. It's this sickly sweet smell, and I hate to be crude, but it almost smelled like someone had eaten some berries and then sicked them up, it's that gross. I would not recommend this to any of my customers.

on 3/14/2003 2:30:00 PM

Awful to say the least!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this!!!And im very hard to please with scents, sexy, but not spicy, not too floral or fruity, smells romantic, just love it, so does my boyfriend, he bought it for me after I made him smell it at first he said im not buying that, but when he took a wiff, he said wow, get it!..lol,and The price is right!Cannot rave enough for this, My holy grail scent, if they stop making this ill buy 50 bottles first!

on 2/8/2003 12:42:00 PM

LOVE IT!!! Not too strong or flowery, very subtle & sensual. Many compliments, even from strangers!!!

Popular Fragrances