July 22, 2014 | 1286 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Forbidden Delights

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 7:15:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its very sweet, fake lolly berry scent that would probably appeal to younger tastes only. Its subtle rather than strong, and layers well with Avons Vanilla scent from the naturals line. I got several bottles of this in the body lotion, it was not very moisturising. My skin felt tacky and dry when it dried so I didn't like using it even though I like the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by leenybeeny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite scents by Avon. It's so subtle and ust plain lovely. I am on my second body wash and just finished my lotion, so I have to buy another!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 2:57:00 PM More reviews by shandrews

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As a rep, I received a sample of this a few campaigns back. Whew! It reeked so bad I actually had to walk it outside to the trash can so it wouldn't permeate my house. It's this sickly sweet smell, and I hate to be crude, but it almost smelled like someone had eaten some berries and then sicked them up, it's that gross. I would not recommend this to any of my customers.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

Awful to say the least!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by cherrycoke3254

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this!!!And im very hard to please with scents, sexy, but not spicy, not too floral or fruity, smells romantic, just love it, so does my boyfriend, he bought it for me after I made him smell it at first he said im not buying that, but when he took a wiff, he said wow, get it!..lol,and The price is right!Cannot rave enough for this, My holy grail scent, if they stop making this ill buy 50 bottles first!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by hwaite

LOVE IT!!! Not too strong or flowery, very subtle & sensual. Many compliments, even from strangers!!!