BeneFit Cosmetics Cowgirl Eye Shadow in Buckle Bunny

4.2

on 10/16/2011 4:01:00 PM

In the pan, this looks mauve. It is not--once you get it on your lids, it's a tawny pink. It has more colour payoff than the many champagne shades that I own, and stands alone for super casual weekend makeup. Blends fabulously with browns, nudes, ivorys, even warmer purple tones. Love this eyeshadow. A little pricey, but worth it.

on 3/5/2011 6:49:00 PM

Lovely colour. A tawny pink. Get so many compliments when I wear this colour. Great texture and long lasting. Love it!

on 2/7/2011 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this in a swap and I like it but I don't necessarily love it. It's a rosey taupe with shimmer. I use this all over the lid and a darker color in the crease and it looks nice. At first I thought this color is too pink for me but wore it anyway. Later in the day after checking it, I realized it's not too pink and actually like the way it looks. I think this every single time I use it. I probably would not buy this again but I'll use it up. It seems this color is pretty powdery as well but blends nicely. The color itself really isn't that amazing and definitely not that unique.

on 1/31/2011 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If it's possible to have a HG e/s color, Buckle Bunny is IT for me! It's a unique, mid-toned rosey taupe color with a soft shimmer. It's perfect for daytime all over the lid. Great pigmentation, soft and blendable...just perfect! It's very, very similar to Laura Mercier Rose e/s, but Buckle Bunny is a little deeper in color, and slightly more shimmery. At $18 a pop, it's a bit pricey for an e/s single, in my opinion. But, I LOVE this shadow, and would repurchase a million times over!! Worth every last penny!

on 1/22/2011 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Was roaming the aisles of Sephora, today, and found Buckle Bunny. Oh, my! This is a gorgeous shade of... uh... brown / taupe / rose with some, but not lots, of shimmer.

Makes a beautiful wash of color on my light blue/grey eyes, without making me look like I failed at Smokey Eye 101 or developed pink-eye.

Really *really* liking this shade and would definitely repurchase!

on 8/1/2010 1:42:00 PM

It's back! Yes, Benefit did discontinue Buckle Bunny some time ago. They recently came out with a new line of shadows and Buckle Bunny has returned! I only looked at it, I did not purchase (yet) since I've been saving my old one and still have half a pan left. The color and consistency look to be the same as the original. I thought the packaging seemed to be a bit smaller. It retails for $18 at Ulta (I haven't checked elsewhere for it).

Buckle Bunny is one of my favorite shadows for everyday wear. When I wear it, I usually wear it alone or with a tiny bit of eyeliner for a daytime look. I have fair skin, v.dark brown hair, and hazel eyes and the color is perfect for me. When my old pan runs out, I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/24/2010 12:57:00 PM

I'm pretty sure this has been continued for over 3 years but I still have some of mine left and I am going to deeply miss it when I run out. This is my all time favorite HG eyeshadow, It's a light brown shimmer eyeshadow but it's not as shimmery as some of the other shadows I have so I like it a lot. This is the perfect color for day wear for my fairly light skin and it's not bad for night time wear either. I love this eyeshadow so much, I wish they'd bring it back!

on 1/14/2010 5:58:00 PM

I don't have any other colors like this... it's kind of a shimmery rosy brown. Really unique and gorgeous. Like all the velvet eyeshadows, they're a dream to apply. The only thing is that the rosiness of it can sometimes make my eyes look irritated.

on 12/6/2007 2:12:00 PM

I don't generally like Benefit's e/s, bc they are not very pigmented and don't last very long...this is a pretty brownish pink that is very neutral, but I find it hard to build color, and I like a strong eye. But if you are looking for a soft everyday look and use a primer, it would suit you well.

on 8/26/2006 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I wear this almost every day to work. Is neutral enough, but has a nice shimmer to it. This is my HG eyeshadoe

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products