October 1, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Rich Moisture - Diva Red

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Zoe178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really love this product. The color is deep, alluring and really suits the name 'Diva Red'. The lipstick is not sticky but smooth and just right. Also, when I apply it, it does not make a mess to my lips and runs everywhere. The lipstick moisturizes my lips, making it feel healthy and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After seeing a lovely fellow MUAer do a FOTD wearing Nars Flamenco it really made me want to try a red lipstick again. But alas, I cannot pull off red (I am around NC20/25ish). I did sort of try with Mac's Cherry lipliner (lol), but no, just no. My lips kind of disappeared too! I really wanted the Nars one but at well over 15 without even looking first (I don't live that close to a Nars counter) I started looking for 'dupes'. This isn't called a dupe for it but looked pretty similar when looking at swatches online. I have no idea if this is anything like Flamenco, but for the first time in my life I have found a red I can pull off. I suppose because when applied with a lipbrush it doesn't scream red, but its red enough. Its a lovely moisturising lipstick too, so doesn't highlight any flakiness or flaws. It also doesn't try to make my lips look smaller, which is great as I like them the size they are!
Now, whether I dare to wear on a daily basis I don't know. I am usually a heavy eye, nude lip girl but there are always days when I do go for a much paler look - so maybe I should try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by LectricErin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

id been looking all over for a really good red lipstick. but everything id been getting wasnt good..too cheap or the color was a bit too orangey. but this stuff is amazing. the color is fantastic, it applies really well, and it doesnt dry out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by leighmarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick after reading a review describing it as the perfect colour for girls with dark hair and pale skin, and I wasn't disappointed. The colour is vibrant and obvious without being tacky or overdone. It also makes me look even paler, which I love.

As a girl who firmly believes the 'eyes or lips' rule, I find it very useful. On days I can't be bothered to do my full eye makeup I just apply the lipstick and a little mascara. It takes absolutely no time at all and still looks amazing.

The price is great, and I love the beautiful purple case. I would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by nicolebailon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought this after i started getting into the whole old hollywood glam look. it was very cheap! i got it for $5.00 CDN and its great.. very moisturizing and it looks great on my skin tone. its a nice bright red but its very subtle. i've worn in to school with muted eyes and it looked great, it didn't look like too much. apply with a brush if you want a slightly sheerer look.. but what i noticed is that its so pigmented that its tricky to "sheer" it out properly.. but regardless, its great. it smells like baby powder..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by rishasoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A wonderful, retro red.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by suzannekittymeow

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I very, very rarely wear red lipstick; however, on a recent trip to Buenos Aires, I was in the mood for something dramatic and hadn't packed any lip color except for sheer gloss. My hotel was next door to a pharmacy and I choose this neutral, creamy red. Fab! I even like it better than Smashbox "Legendary", especially for the price. Packaging isn't anything to write home about, but it's what's in the tube that counts.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by muffinphonic

A beautiful pinky-red lipstick... if you want a cheap alternative that does the job then go for this. OK, it doesn't go on as bright as MAC Russian Red lipsticks, but if you layer it it still looks pretty impressive for the price. Use one layer if you want to have red lips but don't want to be too bold.

EDIT - second thoughts, it does look a little garish when you layer it on...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 5:44:00 AM More reviews by AnneBoleyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've developped a mania for truely red lips and I must say I've been extremely pleased by rimmel lipstick quality. I've never been a fan of rimmel stuf (mascaras are preatty awful in my opinion) but I've been experiencing all the lipstick versions they have lately and I admit they are all preatty good.
This one has a very beautiful shade and persist on my lips without smudging, I think it could be considered a night shade, but having a very fair complexion, green eyes and very dark hair, I love the contrast it gives on my lips and so I use to wear it also on daylight.
the only thing I don't like so much is it is sooooo delicate, you must be very careful when you put its cap on !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by PattyG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this color. I am fair, with green eyes and lots of platinum gray hair mixed with brown. I find a lot of so called red lipsticks turn pink on my lips...NOT Diva Red. I had read about this color on another board in my hunt for a nice red lipstick and figured I'd pick this up. So far, this has not turned pink on my lips. It almost borders on a tomato red on me and has just enough blue in it to keep it from being too orange for me. The texture is nice and creamy, not drying at all. I re-apply my lipstick a lot anyway throughout the day, so that's not an issue with me. I'm very happy with this color. Of course, a girl can't have TOO many red lipsticks, but this one is a keeper!