October 31, 2014 | 933 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Rich Moisture - Mulberry Silk

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like the color a lot.......in the tube, not on my lips. Well, it would look good if I spent the time to apply it with a lip brush. But I just think it's a pain, honesty. This lipstick is very drying, not moisturizing at all. I sometimes wear it when I want a vibrant color on my lips. I reminds me a lot of Maybelline's Moisture Extreme lipstick in Windsor Rose. This other lipstick is way better - lipstick is as bright, minus the drying part.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Packalittlesin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm sorry to ruin it for this l/s, but..

It's not that creamy or moisturizing. It is rich, it's very pigmented. Looks really clowny on my NW20 skin. It's a medium pink. At the store, under bright white lights, It looked cool, but in natural light, it's a warm color. But what's worse for me, is that the minute I put it on, my lips started to sting, a lot. I had to take it off, and the soapy taste it left me with...ugh. Not good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Krycek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful medium deep pink shade. The only shade I like as much (maybe a tiny bit better) is Maybelline's Windsor rose. Moisture formula is creamy and moisturizing (hate drying long lasting lipsticks). I have a couple of other lipsticks in this line (tend to buy medium pinks, neutrals or browny reds and they're all good).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by pav87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a while ago, and it's always perfect. I have olive skin, black hair, and big lips, and I often have problems finding a lip cpolour that doesn't make me look clown like, but doesn't go unnoticed either. I've had so many compliments with this lip colour! You can either just stain your lips for more of a day time look (I use over lip balm and smudge it in), or I apply properly (with more colour built up in the centre of lips, especially the bottom lip) with a good gloss over it. This beautiful lip colour has never failed me whatever the occasion!

I'd also really recommend this to people with olive coloured skin like me, or with tanned skin, and a good rosy looking blusher on dewy skin.

The only reason I didn't give it 5, is because I'm a stingy marker! But I love this! I had it confiscated from me on a trip to Italy (when no cosmetic's products were allowed on planes) and I was heartbroken and HAD to buy a new one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2005 4:43:00 PM More reviews by MARY48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Rimmel is a good line for the price. From what I hear from my friends in the UK, it's more expensive there, in line with Clinque.

Like the other reviewer said, it is a pretty and feminine color. The feel is creamy and not drying, the color isn't heavy looking on the lips either. I reach for this one quite abit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 7:38:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

As far as drugstore lipsticks go, Rimmel is pretty darn impressive. Rich Moisture Lipsticks have a nice silky finish, pretty shades, and aren't at all drying.
Mulberry Silk is a deep creamy pink- like Stila Cynthia, but deeper in tone. Pretty and feminine. continued >>