October 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Sheer Temptation - Femme Fatale

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by smoothchocolat

Fan-freakin' tasic!! Bought these 4 for $10 at the local pharmacy and the feel, smell and colours are similar to Mac for me. Except, they're ridiculously cheap and easier to get (no travel). This colour is closest to Syrup by Mac for me but pinker with no lavender tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by whatpanda

A nice, smooth lippie that goes on easily. I was looking for a fairly sheer colour, and this one is pretty good for that. I;m not really a lipstick person but have become tired of sticky glosses so decided to try out sheer-ish lipsticks instead. I haven't tried too many brands so can't make an extensive comparison, but this colour works well for what I wanted; a nice subtle dash of colour that is smooth and slightly sheer with shine. One of my favourite lip products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Trilliana

A really great lipstick that feel moisturizing and nice on the lips - love the scent. Definetely a great drugstore bargain. Will repurchase (if this particular one is still there).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 11:13:00 AM More reviews by KateB518

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great color - a fairly natural flushed pink....like you've been kissing for awhile. Has a pleasant fruity taste (which is great for a drug store lipstick - many of them are awful!) Acts almost as a lipstain on me & lasts nearly all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Rummy

I love rimmel lipstick so much that I want to buy the whole line. I know that Femme Fatale is pretty sheer but hey...that is what I am looking for. I just want sheer pink color with moisturizer lipstick. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 6:19:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

A sheer melon-peach, very fresh and natural. Just a hint of colour, with pretty shine.