Rimmel Sheer Temptation - Flirt

4.5

on 4/22/2008 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Oh man, I wish this lipstick was still around, SO creamy and smooth to apply (even now I'm running low) smells like watermelon, and is just the perfect one level up from a pink nude lip. Gorgeous light rose colour..

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is the only lipstick I own. I recieved this as a swap extra and to my surprise it has turned out to be HG. Its the perfect MLBB shade for me (nc40/GGG). I can wear it alone for a sheer rosy tint on my lips, which gives me the look of a tinted lip balm. Or my favorite, is to pair it with MAC's lipglass in nymphette, the perfect match! They are both in the same color family of pink/rose imo. I also like the fruity scent of it, it's strong at first but fades away quickly. I will deffinately be repurchasing it when I run out.

on 7/16/2007 4:47:00 AM

This is a nice lipstick, the smells great! The shade is a bit light for me but very sexy.

on 2/3/2006 2:00:00 AM

This shade is my favourite out of a lot of six I purchased on eBay. The colour is a soft, subtle, YLBB pink, the formula is reasonable moisturising, and the lasting power, although not tremendous, is quite good for a cheap drugstore brand -- it will usually last 3-4 hours if I don't eat anything. I gave it a 1 for packaging as it is awful, a tacky pink plastic tube that is very difficult to turn with one hand because there is too much resistance, and for me, being able to turn it with one hand is important as I frequently only have one hand free to apply lipstick. But, then again, it is dirty cheap, so one can hardly be expecting Dior-worthy packaging.

on 1/10/2005 5:44:00 PM

I have this lipstick in two shades, Flirt and Naughty. For some reason I cant find Naughty *anywhere*. I lived in germany and actually had to buy it in Holland!
I love the smell, kind of a watermelony-scent and the shades are nice. The Flirt shade is a nice pinkish color, not too pink. Would go well on many women out there. Will def repurchase this color.

on 11/10/2004 4:01:00 PM

I received this from my MUA friend, Aurelie (Yeyette). On the lips, it is a very shiny and sheer lipstick, and gives your lips a healthy pink look. I like this as a MLBB look.
I took off one lippie because, like all sheer lipsticks, it isn't very long-lasting. Also, it is watermelon scented, and I am not a big fan of watermelon scents. Besides that, though, I really like it, and would definitely purchase for myself!

Thanks, Aurelie!

on 7/26/2004 10:12:00 AM

This has become my new favorite lipstick. I LOVE it! I would have never bought this shade if I hadn't read the good reviews on MUA. The shade in the tube just didn't look that spectacular. But I really love how it looks on me, a YLBB rosy pink. The smooth moisturizing texture is great. I wish it had better staying power, but for the price, it's a great lipstick!

on 7/14/2004 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

the only lipstick ive ever repurchased!

on 6/12/2004 3:26:00 PM

Flirt is my 3rd rimmel lipstick and I will definitely keep buying more. I love the sheer, smooth, moisturizing texture and this color is really pretty. It is a medium rosy pink and I think it would look good on many skintones (I'm cool-neutral LLL with brown hair) As I've mentioned before, the pink plastic packaging is sort of young and tacky, but since it's only $3, it doesn't bother me much.

on 4/14/2004 11:04:00 AM

just picked this up and like it very much - it's an ultra-sheer version of mac's 3d on me and i'd imagine it would flatter a variety of skin tones. you can't go wrong for the price!

Popular Lipsticks