August 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Chiffon

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For additional reference, I have light-medium neutral-cool skintone and grey-blue eyes.

Chiffon is shade number 217 and is a medium-toned purpley mauve. I always apply lipbalm underneath it, yet this product still manages to dry my lips out badly. The coverage and pigmentation are average, too. The wear/durability is not great, either. I really enjoy the mild, sweet fragrance to it and I like the round tube packaging, but the drying is a deal-breaker. I bought it for the color and the quality makes it certain: I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2007 5:32:00 PM More reviews by divini

I am on a bit of a Rimmel lipstick mission which started with Airy Fairy. I agree with the reviewer below - it is a bit garish dark pink, I would say a soft magenta. I certainly will not work for everyone and go with every makeup, but I find it quite wearable - pale face, chanel turbulent blush, cool/neutral eye makeup (cooler teal, for instance - today I wore it with clinique high impact e/s in timeless teal). Looks nicer blotted, imo. It will bring a neutral outfit up-to-date with the current seasonīs trend of jewel-like colours. As with all lipsticks in this line, the taste is nice, the feel and the lasting power is good, especially for the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is not dark at all on me - its more like a bright garish old-woman-from-Florida cotton candy dark pink, or the pink you wear in middle school when you've just started wearing makeup and your mother hasn't intervened to show you how to do it yet. I have very pale skin, so maybe this is why, but this pink is horrible. This reminds me alot of the play-makeup colors that come in packages meant for girls who are 7 years old- same type of bright and ugly barbie doll pink. Ugh. I'm giving this to my niece. It gets a few points for being smooth on my lips and having a great scent, but I could never wear this unless it were with a Halloween costume.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by daydayforever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My mon passed it to me, she said it's not that great! So I tried! It's really dry and not last longing at all! The colour is too dark for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 6:15:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a really pretty mauve-plum shade. I love these lipsticks- great price, really creamy, and not at all drying.