October 22, 2014 | 1608 users online

Eye Shadow - Bonne Bell - EyeStyles

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by SummerDew

It's even better than my lancome eyeshadow focus quads. It lasts longer and have better pigmentation. bonnebelle reminds me of a kids brand but it works a lot better. I have this shadow box in hip hop charcoals, which is mainly monotone colours of black, silver, white, and taupe.

I think the colours make a good smokey eye. The black shade reminds me of lancome's "the new black" shade with its sparkle. I tested both swatches, this was easier to blend and comes off later than the lancome one. However the white was a bit chalky though. Overall a good bargain.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by commercesd

Great value for the money and they fit well in my makeup vanity! Colors are great, consistency nice and they seem to last... especially if you prime the lid properly beforehand with foundation or concealor and a little powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 11:49:00 PM More reviews by PiNAY806

I absolutely love these eye shadows! Even though that i have it in only two colors, cafe` and passion, they're still really good eye shadows. I definately would buy these eye shadows again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2004 2:17:00 AM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is ok... I love the colors, but they don't show up that well. Very powdery, but if I use them wet, they are ok. Great dry for a natural look though. For the price(I paid about $2.50), I would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2004 11:01:00 PM More reviews by tubby

i got this in angel and all i can say is,...dont waste your money!!! it clumps up WAAAAAAY too much and the color doesnt really show up and if it does...its always too frosty, it also doesnt really dry

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by hi_yalls23

Well, I have this in Cafe, which hardly shows up at all. I think it's a little too powdery, but I want to try the pinkish color. Plus, no animal testing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 11:40:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

The packaging for this is cute and very functional. Plus, the pans fit in MAC palettes. The colors are cute, too. However, the quality of this is only very average. It's not the worse, but it's not the best. I'd only buy this if the shade was really unique or pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by HeyDollFace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the cream Eye Styles in Pure Bliss which is a lavendar shade. I love the shade - it relly brightens & opens up my brown, deep set eyes. I dusted with LM translucent and it didn't crease all day!