December 20, 2014 | 1763 users online

Concealers - TheBalm - TimeBalm Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by isals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer of all time. It helps me hide my under eye bags perfectly, and is very highly pigmented. Definitely give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by HighPriestess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do love the formula of this concealer--my skin is very finicky (combo-dry) about base products, & it just seems to love this microcrystalline wax-based concealer.

I am about a NW15 in MAC cosmetics (pink undertones and pale to fair) & the shade "Lighter Than Light" fits the bill perfectly.

It's highly pigmented & very creamy with a soft/dewy texture (albeit no shimmer). It looks very natural on and lasts until I wash it off with just a "smidge" of high definition setting powder. I also find it flash-photographs without giving me a garish "ghost" white cast (which is a real thorn when it comes to paler concealers, I feel).

My only complaint, which is somewhat significant, is the packaging. I am on either my 4th or 5th one of these and I've had 2 lids crack. Yes, I can be a little clumsy, but I would really like to see the Balm upgrade to either a sturdier plastic or a glass jar. Still, it's love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jayelle12345

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER

I have super duper dark circles under my eyes, paired with pretty yucky acne most of the time, so I am always in desperate need a good concealer. I used to use the Lancome waterproof under eye concealer for years and years, which I still like but they are more expensive and I think I actually like thebalm concealer better. I think the first time I picked this up it was in their lightest shade, as the seasons go by I usually have to change concealers. I've actually got a good system going right now where I bought the lightest shade and the second darkest shade (which I use during the summer) and I dig out small bits of each to mix together to make the perfect costume shade and I am pretty pale in the winter, but quite tanned in the summer as I work outside. I found them on sale at London Drugs (Canada) a while back and bought like 3 of each of the colours I like for around $15, but I'm pretty sure you can get them for around $25 or so normally.

They are very creamy and apply the to skin really nicely. I usually use a concealer brush to swipe some over the problem area and then use my finger to blend it in, but if I'm in a rush I'll skip the brush and just use fingers. It gives superb coverage and it build-able if needed. It's also really each to blend out to look as natural as possible, and when I feel like it I use this to contour (as I have a darker and lighter shade) and they blend out very nicely. I've used these concealers with many different foundations and they always look great.

I will keep buying this stuff forever and ever and if they discontinue it I will die.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my, thick texture, I didn't hink it worked for me..I guess it depends what texture you prefer. I don't have dark circles or puffy eyes, so a thick concealer isn't for me..
I prefer fluid textures, and the Balm is so dry!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A warning for fair-complected people thinking the shade "Lighter than Light" sounds dreamy. It was too dark for my
I use the Balm's tinted moisturizer in the same shade on a daily basis which I am in love with and was expecting a color match here to conceal areas that the TM does not. I even bought this despite my dislike for any beauty product in a pot for hygienic reasons because I like the brand.

It covered well, but was also too dry and matte for my normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by CaaTheVampire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This product covers my dark circles completely, i also use the time balm foundation. For the best coverage and to reduce fine lines you should pat it under your eyes and not rub it with your finger. a little bit pricy at about 22 dollars where i bought it but worth.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is thick and greasy but hides my dark circles amazingly, no peachy tone concealer to make up for it, unlike what Emilynoel83 on YouTube has informed me of. With that said, it surprisingly doesn't settle into my fine lines and due to sensitive eyes & tons of pulling with numerous tissues I have a lot of those. It works ok for blemishes if all you need is some color correction but if you have raised bumps this won't do. I got the color light/medium after my Khol's was out of the light shade so instead of a highlight I use this as a skin tone concealer. Despite the thick and greasy texture this does pretty good on my oily skin and holds up nicely. Since using Epiduo to get rid of my acne, though, I have gotten some not so nice dry skin all over which has made this cake up and flake off if used for more places than just my under eyes. I would repurchase as it makes me look more awake near the eyes but I need to look elsewhere for a blemish concealer. This packaging is my absolute favorite as I find little pots so adorable and unlike most reviews on here I've had mine for a few months now & have experienced no breakage, but that could be due to the fact that I also store mine in the little blue box it came with when I travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've discovered, I need two concealers. One for redness, and imperfections, and another for the dark circles I have. So I've used this for both...little less strength in the circles, but it is fantastic for my redness, and blemishes. I just use my concealer brush, and powder, and it does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by jlyt218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I guess this is your typical "love it or hate it" kind of product. I happen to really love it now. When i first started using it (had to replace it with my Bobbi Brown concealer, as it ran out), i disliked that it was too matte, and give off a very "i have under eye concealer on" look, as compared to the rest of my face, until i paired it with my BB cream, which has a dewy finish. (I also realized that i was using too much product before)

Just a tip for normal or combination skin girls, light dust loose/mattifying powder before dewy-finish foundation/BB cream (after skincare routine), to off-set the dewy-ness (some korean BB cream tends to give a "i'm oily and need to bloat soon" rather than a fresh well-rested look. Trust me, it works wonders. Followed by concealer and then seal off with another dusting of powder, my ELF mineral booster in sheer works very well.

It's a med-full coverage product, works well to cover my very dark under eye circles and i personally feel it has some color correcting properties.

I hate the packaging, as with time, the cheap plastic case will start cracking. I havent found a perfect way to depot it, but i have also yet to find a better under eye concealer for my skin. So i use a layer of moisturizer to keep it moist, and wipe that layer off when i need to use it, it is kind of a waste of my moisturizer, but i dont mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

I purchased this product for half price on hautelook.com in the shade Light. I apply it first with my finger and then stippling with a damp beautyblender.

The color in the pot is darker than it actually looks when applied.

I applied this at 8am; it's almost 3pm and very minimal creasing and settling into fine lines.

Really happy with this product!