August 20, 2014 | 1976 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - #666 liner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

It's a good lip liner, it's not too dark it's kind of in between red, wine, and plum
All around this is definitely worth the price, it's around $4.00 i think, so can't beat that price and the quality is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This & 712 are my fave WnW lipliners. Make that my fave lipliners of all time! I have MAC strip down, subculture & spice, but it seems sooo to ridiculous to spend US$16 when a dollar will do the job. A good every day product.... Somexs I will line my lips, fill them in w either 666 or 712 & put Rosebud Salve over the top. 666 goes w most lipsticks I own, other than the few bright Snooki pinks or a couple reds...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my favorite lipliners. It's a very nude pink color, regardless of what it is called. Its more mauve than anything. I use this with so many lipsticks its crazy. It's very pigmented and lasts a long time. Formula is not too dry or soft. It isn't as soft as higher end pencils, but it can't be beat for the price.

I use this with all my brown lipsticks and nudes that I cannot pull off because I am so fair and cool toned. Fixes most of my lipsticks that I normally would have to toss or give away for being too warm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipliner is the closest to my natural lip color. It makes for a great base as well. The quality is great and I'm not even considering just how cheap it is! It's a great dupe for MAC's Spice.

It really is a universal shade that everyone should own. It's such a bargain to try, and the quality is so good, you really can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best thing about this lipliner is that I can use it with darker lip colors as well as with nude shades. It's so versatile and universally flattering. For the price it's such a great bargain. Everyone should try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent! Better than any high end liners. It is ridiculous to spend alot of money on lip liner. I am 58 1/2, have stopped dying my hair for over 4 1/2 yrs now. I have green blue eyes, pale complected & have tried almost every lip liner out there,in my lifetime, from very expensive to el cheapo, & since New York Color stopped making their nice, long lip pencils that I used for years, which were under a dollar-this is the best. I used MAC lip pencil for a few yrs. But now, I am living on very little financially & the truth is, that this is a universal shade & it can be used with many different shades of lipstick. For 99 cents, it is a no brainer! It easily beats out most all the others out there, in my opinion-not just price wise, but it is not drying, & you get alot of product, as well as a beautiful shade! The packaging is cheap-but....so what? To be honest, I had tried it before, when I was still coloring my hair & for whatever reason, wasn't wild about the shade, but, now that I am allowing my hair to be natural, this shade is perfect!! UPDATE-Am finding the shade is too brown on me. So will still be on the look out for a better shade & pencil, but this is still an excellent product for the price. I subtracted a lippie due to it having too much brown for me. New York Color-why did you stop making the perfect lip pencils? They were dirt cheap, you got a long pencil & the shade range was awesome! Sometimes, I think when cheap products become too popular-larger, more high-end companies come in & make deals with these companies so that they stop making them! Lol!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by clairerenee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have used this for >10 years. Love it and have repurchased repeatedly. When I first bought it, MAC wasn't as readily available as it is now and 666 was touted as a cheap dupe for "Spice" lipliner. I loved it, whether used prior to many varied lipcolors or with just MAC clear Lipglass.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow, I just picked this up by accident at CVS while browsing the megashields and the wildshines. I saw the colored bottom of the pencil sticking out of the slot, and it just struck me as being incredibly beautiful. I've been lemming Half Red for awhile, so I've been on the look-out for a burgandy lip pencil that I could try with some of the plums and reds I've been buying lately, so I thought I'd give this a go. Then I saw the number on the side, and a bell rang distantly in my head. I've been coming here and reading reviews for YEARS and I think this lip pencil was the first thing I tried because it was so highly recommended, AND I REMEMBERED I DIDN'T LIKE IT. It was too dark, too hard,etc. But this time, the color just looked SO gorgeous and exactly what I've been looking for, and I've been hearing so much about the quality of Wet'N'Wild that I was willing to give it another go. So I purchased Wild Shine in Lustful and used 666 as a liner. BEAUTIFUL!!! I really couldn't be any more pleased!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by giggles1972

This is my HG lipliner. And for only .99
I always wear this shade with plum colored lipsticks/lipgloss's and it gives my lips a really nice look. I use it so much I am constantly sharpening it. I of course bought a few and hope it is never discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great everyday liner. Workhorse product!