July 29, 2014 | 2057 users online

Top/Base Coats - Wet 'n' Wild - No chip top coat

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by diordoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this topcoat is the best ever, comparible to OPI and Ceche i loveeeeee it, i promise you if you get it, it wont let you down <3 atleast like a week without chipping THE BEST :D! my fav

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by piratecris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible, terrible top coat...it either makes no difference in the lasting power of my nail polishes, or it makes them chip faster. And it takes a while to dry. You're probably better off using WnW's clear nail hardener or some of New York Color's stuff if you're looking for a dirt cheap topcoat.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Seams like just another cheap clear polish to me. It did not keep my nailpoilosh from chipping. I change my nail color often, so I still use it to give my nails a glossy finish, but I will not be buyin it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2006 12:19:00 PM More reviews by mrmoon

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall it's a good product. Kind of shines a bit too much. And my polish still chips in two days. (Am I asking for too much?) I like to wear it alone. Consider the price it's really not bad. But I'd buy NYC clear coating instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by TCamille

I use this for french manis and pedis! Leaves a great lasting shine with just a hint of pinkish coloring. Lovely. I've gotten compliments from both men and women. A staple in my nail care arsenal.

EDIT: THEY HAVE CHANGED THE PACKAGING & THE FORMULA..... FOR THE WORST. IT NO LONGER HAS THAT GORGEOUS PINKISH COLORING. IT'S THINNER AND IT ONLY LASTS ABOUT A DAY OR SO. THE QUALITY HAS DEFINITELY GONE DOWN.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this top coat for all my pedicures and I am very satisfied. I admit that I've never tried it on my tips (as I have other HGs for this), but it works great for my toes. Its super-cheap (.99) and applies smooth and dries to a shiny finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by mssin9008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I kind of like this. I first time I used it, it chip within three hours. But it's still growing on. But I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LunaPopFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not really no chip, but not bad for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am in love. My .87 cent purchase has turned out to be a real find. Three (3) days after application, this top coat is still going strong and there isn't a chip in sight. It also makes my nails feel smooth and adds great shine to the polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2003 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Pinki

I just keep putting this stuff over the old coats and it keeps my nails so strong that they have grown longer and stayed longer....it drys really wuickly and looks natural and healthy. My HG nailpolish!!!!