July 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: This apparently stains my nails orange. Crap :(

I just found this the other day & I'm very impressed. My polish absolutely DOES NOT CHIP when I use this. This combined with Seche top coat makes my manis last ages. I actually find myself getting bored with the color & redoing my nails for THAT reason other than any real necessity! And only $1. New HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I'm surprised WnW base coat isn't liked on this board. I've been using this stuff for years and have never had a problem. It applies evenly and dries to silky matte finish really quickly; by the time I've applied to both hands, it's time to apply the polish. The silky dried texture, in my opinion, helps the polish adhere better. When I don't use this, my polish chips off quickly. I have used more expensive base coats, but haven't found them to be so much more effective. And in my opinion, you have to use a top coat and apply a top coat every few days to really keep your manicure looking nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 5:16:00 AM More reviews by oceansgurlie

This is probably one of the best nail products I've ever tried! I love the way that it dries so quickly into a matte finish. It's amazing to see that something so cheap and so available is so great at even filling in the ridges in my nails. When I used it, it helped even my streakiest OPI nail polish to smoothen out and it made it last a long time too with no chips! This is a product that I hope will be around forever because I plan on using this one for the rest of my life!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Monika1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why people don't like this product. This is my one and only base coat. Have been using it for years (weirdly I can only find this base coat now at KMart stores). When applied underneath nail polish my manicure last 5-7 days, which for the price ($.99) is great. The matte finish in my opinion helps the polish adhere better and when wore alone, gives the nail a clean and manicured appearance in less than two minutes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2007 11:54:00 AM More reviews by cwaldon

Sure it dries to a nice finish, but my nails chip after 1 day. Useless as a basecoat.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Beautiful_Breonna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Why dont u just get a bottle and pour water in it! Its just the same as WET n Wild's Base coat... and u even save your self .99 cent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by LunaPopFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best out there, being ready avaible in US drugstores and under a buck makes it even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 2:21:00 PM More reviews by lisachy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this for the money. It dries quick and prevents my nails from yellowing if worn under nail polish. I like wearing it alone also and it gives my nail a smooth, just buffed look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by MonicaRockvilleMD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! I use this product as a topcoat to mattify a polish and I am WAY impressed!
Looks GREAT over OPI Argenteeny Pinkini!