Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Soy Tart

2.2

on 12/6/2003 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have no idea where you purchase these from because I received this as an extra in a swap. I loooove tarts so I was really excited to try it.

I actually like the scent. It a yummy cakey foody fragrance, great on a cold winter day. The scent was nice and strong without being overpowering and it smelled good!

on 12/6/2003 2:45:00 AM

Hmm I didn't get the butter effect. I am not really into foody scents unless they have warm or spicey undertones, so it is not fair that I don't like this. But here goes anyway. To me, this smells like a coconut pound cake. A really super sweet one. I smell a lot of sugared coconut. The quality of the candle is incredible. High content of oils. Price is 1.25 for a tart that will last you for days. This is a kitchen tart for sure though. Whew. Too sweet. Too coconutty.

on 7/21/2003 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

NEGATORY! Nausiatingly sweet and synthetic smelling. Very strong but not a plus when you hate the scent.

on 3/29/2003 8:30:00 PM

This is really really really strong and filled my room with fragrance in minutes and the scent lingered for hours afterwards - so if you're after strong fragrances, you'll love this. I didn't particularly like how buttery and foody it was though - I think I prefer a more sugary scent if I had to burn a food-scented tart.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered these thinking I was getting more of a cake scent with a tiny bit of butter but it smells like total butter. I would never repurchase this scent.

on 2/7/2003 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would never buy a product with this name, because generally anything with a buttery scent makes me ill. AZW threw this in free with my order, so I thought I'd try it. Cold scent is just like Demeter Angelfood, which I love. Unfortunately, the scent when burning is like buttered popcorn. Yuck =P.

Popular Candles