August 22, 2014 | 2004 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Stencil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by rita5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the stencil eyeshadow which I rarely use since I don' t like it too much on me. If someone is looking for it, I will be willing to sell mine.
I use Mac eyeshadows, I love the pigmentation on those eyeshadows.
But this color does not cut it for me much.
If anyone is interested in having the Stencil color, feel free to e-mail me at ritapizz@ymail.com
Thanks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On me this is Peach and I love it - Samoa Silk maybe the closest I could get to repurchasing since it's D/C now, but Samoa Silk if I can remember correctly is a bit oranger! I agree there is a bit of sparkle but much less than velvets have. This color looks so clean on me. I'd repurchase if I could find it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Julesbait

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a neat shadow. I've never seen a color quite like it before...it's too dark to really be called "peach", but it's not quite a true "orange" either. It's looks like a Crayola yellow-orange crayon. I'm surprised this is called a matte shadow, as it has a nice subtle shimmer on me. I like to use it alone as a wash, with Rich Ground or Shade as a liner. Makes the blue in my eyes stand out nicely. I'm diggin' it, but I can definitely see how this color wouldn't work for everyone. If you can pull off yellows and oranges, I'd say give Stencil a whirl.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by carrieslikewhoa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be afraid of this eyeshadow, but now I love to use it with other bold colors to create a neat look! Stencil is an orangey-peach matte color. It isnt the BEST shade on me, but it works okay. I'm redheaded with brown eyes and slightly darker than NW20 skin.

The reason I gave the packaging quality a 3 is because I have the classic screw top lid, and I really dig the new MAC flip top lids.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by star811

Eh, what can I say... matte peach/orange. Not as pigmented as I'd like it to be. I prefer Orange or Rule over this, but this is nice for a subtle orange.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 12:57:00 PM More reviews by fairylis

I think this is a very nice peachy orange shade that shows up well on my NC 35 skintone. Nice wash of color that brightens up my face. Mac shadows are so long-lasting. I took a nap with this on and it still looked great after I woke up! Update: it's getting too orange for me and it's hard to find something else to use with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2003 2:29:00 AM More reviews by onlypanties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

IN THE POT IT LOOKED WONDERFUL BUT I COULDN'T GET THIS TO SHOW. I'M AN NC 30. I HATE TO RETURN BUT I ALSO HATE TO WASTE MONEY.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty matte shadow about the color of orange sherbet. I'm cool toned and look awful in oranges but can pull this one off. It's just not a color I use that often since it's a little hard to work with an orange shadow! It is sheer, however, and I like to wear it on the lid in the summertime. Even a pop of this in the middle of the lid is really flattering to my blue eyes without screaming, "look at her orange eyeshadow."

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

I swapped this away simply because I didn't know what to do with it. I mean, it's orange. It goes on sort of peachy, not as horrible as it looks in the pot. I knew this, but it kept taunting me with its orangeness. It should come with an instruction manual, because really, what do you do with orange e/s? If someone figures out how to wear this, let me know... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Matte peachy orange shade. Very pretty. This comes in a pan or pot and retails for $9 v. $12. This is nicely pigmented and blends smoothly. It is similiar to alot of shades so may not be must have. But you do get a true peach wash of color when you apply.