Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne

3.1

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love the smell of this product. It is a light refreshing scent that smells like the title says. It does not last long, but still I only use 1-2 sprays because it can be overpowering when using too much.

on 10/18/2011 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to be in a certain mood to wear this. Needless to say, I am rarely in that mood, but I have this thing about using everybit of something otherwise I'll have major guilt.

This is a very sweet strawberry fragrence. It is too sweet, and this is coming from someone who loves Fantasy by Britney Spears so that should tell you something. When I first spritz it on, I get overwhelmed by the strong chemical scent almost plastic like. The plastic strawberry scent sticks around for a few hours. The only reason I wear it everyonce in awhile is that eventually it mellows into a kind of musky, strawberry vanilla that is actually very enjoyable. I wish it would smell like that all the way through :(

on 10/3/2011 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

"Would you buy this product again?" my answer: Hell no, I couldn't even buy it the first time lol
This scent is so weird to me, I sprayed it at VS and it kinda smelled like champagne and flowers. I didn't even smell a hint of strawberries at all! The champagne and flower combination was sickening and I became thankful that I didn't spray this directly on myself because I would of figured out some kind of way to wash it off.
Needless to say, I cannot recommend this to anyone and I work there

on 5/20/2011 7:18:00 PM

My best friend wore this scent all the time in high school and I hated it. I thought it smelled like alcohol, so I had no intentions of ever buying or liking it. A few months ago I was in the VS store and sampled the body butter just for the heck of it. I fell in love. I kept smelling my arm and I couldn't get enough of it. I had to return later to buy it! I think this scent is highly dependent on which formulation you purchase. In the body butter, it's a soft, fragrant blend of roses, strawberries, and a bit of a bubbly champagne scent. The regular lotion doesn't seem to carry these notes as well. I also purchased the EDT, because I feel like the alcohol note is so much less pronounced there than with the mist. The EDT layers wonderfully with the body butter and softly lasts the whole day.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Why is this still around???... Terrible to the 10th power......

on 5/1/2011 3:19:00 AM

I bought my friend the body mist version, and the few spritzes I sampled seemed heavenly. So I thought the actual fragrance would be a more condensed variety of the same scent.. boy, was I wrong. This perfume has a headache-inducing metallic screech to it that nauseates me beyond belief. The light, frothy strawberry note that was very much the essence of the mist is gone, replaced by a jarring, medicinal aldehyde that is truly disgusting. I suppose that was their interpretation of "champagne," but as a champagne lover, I find it an insult to the region and drink. I can't even use this as a room spray. I've realized that with Victoria's Secret, it's best to stay with the vanillas, the coconuts, or the tried-and-true EDPs and EDTs like Sexy Little Things.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this I have always bought the eau de toilette because its fits perfect in my bag. The smell is amazing it doesn't work for everyone because of their body chemistry. Thankfully this works for me.

on 3/13/2011 6:20:00 PM

i smelled like a whore.
this product didn't work well for me :/
smelled like strawberry flavored/scented chapstick

on 11/13/2010 4:39:00 PM

Smells like fake strawberries and cheap booze. Think Boones Farm. No thanks!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is a very different smell -- it sticks out from the other secret garden fragrances. i don't think that i would actually wear the body spray of this but i do like the body butter version.

Popular Fragrances