July 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eyes - Avon - Glimmerstick for Brows

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Angelbix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my number one can't live without beauty product. I have been using this brow pencil for more than 10 years. I use the blonde shade. It shapes and blends well and did I mention its super cheap. It's about 6.00 regularly priced but can get it for 1.99 during sales! Best eyebrow pencil ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by susieglass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just great. Glides on easily with no dragging or having to go back over to colour-in, great packaging, doesn't need to be sharpened, stays on all day, and easy for precision detail. I love it, and have binned the couple of other scraggy pencils I had lying around. A brilliant find which came free in a mag, but I'll be repeat buying from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by AshleyGLA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Was worried about buying this product because I'm really pale & have brown eyebrows but platinum blonde hair so other eyebrow pencils/powders have made me look like some TOWIE-browed monster (not a good look, ladies!). However this pencil is amazing, the blonde looks really natural, is easily blendable & it only cost me £2 so I'll definitely be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by blueboots

I've never been a big fan of eyebrow pencils until I tried this one. I have the blonde, I think its fantastic for light brown brows. Plus its dirt cheap and doesn't need to be sharpened. I've repurchased 3 more in case it gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by kjo5

I have tried many brow fillers, and have never found one as great as this one. I have the blonde and it blends in perfectly with my light brown brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2006 3:49:00 AM More reviews by aznmistyblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im surprised that it has a very good quality but the price is very cheap. Mac or shiseido is much more expensive while the quality is equivalent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2003 11:03:00 PM More reviews by dirty_blonde_bombshell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I totally agree! I love this product - I use it everyday and this is my third time buying it. It is natural looking and easy to blend and you can't beat the price. I also love that you don't have to sharpen it. My one complaint is the lack of colour selection. I own blonde but I wish there were more colours to choose from.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 7:25:00 AM More reviews by bastet

This is a waxy automatic pencil, slim and easy to carry with you, practical because you need no sharperner. I own the shade blonde, it lasts all day and looks perfectly natural when blended with an eyebrow brush. I deducted one lipstick because I also own MAC brows (in shade fling)- and this stick is thinner than normal automatic pencils and the shade selection is bigger. Fling is a better match for me, the thin pencil allows for more precise application, but you pay more for less product. It's hard to beat the Avon price and it's a perfect product- if they added more shades to choose from it would be a 5+. I have repurchased this several times already.