Avon Glimmerstick for Brows

4.7

on 9/15/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using the Avon Glimmerstick Brows in the shade Blonde. I've been using it for 15 years now. The stick always stays sharp and it lasts a very long time. The shade is not too light or dark for me. It applies evenly and defines my eyebrows perfectly. I am happy using this brow definer and will continue using it in the future.

on 3/19/2014 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my number one can't live without beauty product. I have been using this brow pencil for more than 10 years. I use the blonde shade. It shapes and blends well and did I mention its super cheap. It's about 6.00 regularly priced but can get it for 1.99 during sales! Best eyebrow pencil ever!

on 6/4/2013 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just great. Glides on easily with no dragging or having to go back over to colour-in, great packaging, doesn't need to be sharpened, stays on all day, and easy for precision detail. I love it, and have binned the couple of other scraggy pencils I had lying around. A brilliant find which came free in a mag, but I'll be repeat buying from now on.

on 5/1/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Was worried about buying this product because I'm really pale & have brown eyebrows but platinum blonde hair so other eyebrow pencils/powders have made me look like some TOWIE-browed monster (not a good look, ladies!). However this pencil is amazing, the blonde looks really natural, is easily blendable & it only cost me £2 so I'll definitely be buying it again!

on 10/1/2012 3:58:00 AM

I've never been a big fan of eyebrow pencils until I tried this one. I have the blonde, I think its fantastic for light brown brows. Plus its dirt cheap and doesn't need to be sharpened. I've repurchased 3 more in case it gets discontinued.

on 9/30/2008 12:24:00 AM

I have tried many brow fillers, and have never found one as great as this one. I have the blonde and it blends in perfectly with my light brown brows.

on 12/8/2006 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Im surprised that it has a very good quality but the price is very cheap. Mac or shiseido is much more expensive while the quality is equivalent.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I totally agree! I love this product - I use it everyday and this is my third time buying it. It is natural looking and easy to blend and you can't beat the price. I also love that you don't have to sharpen it. My one complaint is the lack of colour selection. I own blonde but I wish there were more colours to choose from.

on 2/7/2003 7:25:00 AM

This is a waxy automatic pencil, slim and easy to carry with you, practical because you need no sharperner. I own the shade blonde, it lasts all day and looks perfectly natural when blended with an eyebrow brush. I deducted one lipstick because I also own MAC brows (in shade fling)- and this stick is thinner than normal automatic pencils and the shade selection is bigger. Fling is a better match for me, the thin pencil allows for more precise application, but you pay more for less product. It's hard to beat the Avon price and it's a perfect product- if they added more shades to choose from it would be a 5+. I have repurchased this several times already.