September 2, 2014 | 1934 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - HydroFirming Eye Treatment

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by calluses

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is typically Avon-like: scented and somewhat greasy. I only tried it because a friend gave me a few samples. What a mistake! After only a few days, I had all sorts of little "whiteheads" around my eyes and an irritated patch on one eyelid. I don't think it really made any visible difference in the lines or crepey-ness of my skin, either. Never again, Avon!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 7:11:00 AM More reviews by WannaBmysurfer

This product has sooo many amazing reviews. I don't think this product does much. I do feel like it temporarily helps with the firming benefit. What I don't like about this product is that it makes my eyes more puffy in the morning and I always have a dry patch in the inner corner of my eyes and it doesn't seem to help.

I do not recommend this to ladies with mature skin go for a higher end one maybe shiseido or the anew line if you want to stick with avon.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lasoltera

I agree with what this reviewer said
"Nice, simple eye cream if you dont have any lines/wrinkles/ sagging/ etc.. I have dry/sensitive skin and a few light lines around my eyes. This product has a nice feel and smell and absorbs well. Won't repurchase, But will continue on my quest to find my HG eye cream!!"

Except I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this friday and have been using it twice a day since then and I have to say I've seen dramatic improvements in my eye area!
I don't remember how much this was but it was under $10 and is .5oz which is good size since you just use it around your eye area. It claims to increase moisture in your eye area and minimize dark circles and boost firmness by 93% after one application.
I know what you're thinking one application?yea right. I'm 21 so I don't really have wrinkles but everyone has a couple of little lines under their eyes which I do. It firmed those dramatically just after I put it on. I also noticed after a few uses the skin around my eyes looked much better the circles were going away.
I usually have bad dark circles running on 5 hours of sleep a day in most cases but this made them look so much better I didn't have to use as much concealer.
My skin also felt softer and looks more radiant. I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by asylum23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I want to say thanks! to taliaseki's review on 2/2008!

I did not know that these little bumps had a name, but it's MILIA. Thanks! After using this product, I got these things under my eyes. Tiny little bumps. I guess it is caused by the skin not being able to absorb the product, then it clogs the pores. That is my understanding.

After using this, I have numerour milia. I thought they were just appearing for no reason. Well I stopped using this, no new ones appeared, then started again and sure enough, a new one appeared!

I would definitely NOT recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin. This is the only Avon product I have really ever had a skin problem with, I love their Anew and their eye makeup remover is the only kind I can use. But this causes little white bumps, very unattractive! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2008 7:42:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This gorgeous almond scented cream absorbs easily, leaves skin refreshed, plump & moisturised, yet it is light enough not to be greasy and go into the eyes. I prefer tubes to pots for hygiene, but otherwise I'm very happy with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2008 5:39:00 AM More reviews by KinuG

I tried this cream because of the great ratings it had on this site. It did not work for me. It made my undereye area bumpy. I also did not notice any improvement in my slightly dark under eye circles, nor was it particularly moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by nols

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 9:19:00 AM More reviews by taliaseki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

fastest milia forming undereye cream i have ever met. thinking that i have only once haved milias before (with lanchester 02) it really deserves to be mentioned. i also did not find it more moisturizing than any product i have used. but though yes moisturizes. i try to understand how did it gained such i high rating. i think people get satisfied easier when they pay less.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 12:18:00 PM More reviews by dalenna

I am a BIG fan of this eye cream as well. It goes on like water, absorbs completely leaving no residue behind, and best of all, it leaves my very dry eye area feeling naked but surprisingly supple and thoroughly moisturized. I use it both during the day AND at night. Try keeping it in your fridge for a lovely cooling effect, especially in the hot summer!

I started using this eye cream for over a year, then got curious with other high end brands, only to come crawling back to this dirt cheap baby. The high end creams felt MUCH heavier, balls up and doesn't absorb as well, and they're so greasy they crease my eye makeup when I wear them during the day. With those high end eye creams, I put up with months of irritating red eyes and blurred contacts - the oil in them even melted my water-resistant sunscreen, staining my contacts!!! This Avon eye cream does NONE of the above, and I love it to death! I'm on my 4th jar and stock up whenever there's a good promotion :D I actually keep the empty glass jars afterwards too, removing the label, and using them to store other creams and mixed loose eye shadows, pigments, and blushes. Talk about efficient! :D