October 20, 2014 | 1613 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Ultimat-E Vitamin E cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by shellsybelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product when it came on special and thought I would give it a whirl as my skin sometimes is rather sensitive and can react to some moisturisers out there. Here in New Zealand it is marketed as Vitamin E cream so I wasn't too sure if it was the same thing until I checked it out online.

This cream is a really good basic moisturiser, I have not experienced any tingling at all on my skin and it works really well with my Nivea soft cream which I also use on my skin. It is lightweight and has a plesant smell and I haven't broken out in spots which is a good sign. The only reason I gave it a four star rating is because it does not contain a sunscreen and it would be great if it did as it would make a wonderful cream for me to use all of the time, that said the Nivea soft doesn't have one either so I guess I just have to be careful whenever I go out as I do have fair skin.

Great for softening skin, I get it when it is on special and so far I am almost ready to use my section tube so I will be probably reviewing this again in a years time.

Try it, some may react and some won't but it may pay to gently exfoliate the skin beforehand so it does not hurt your skin if it is prone to breakouts or dry skin patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by SophH

I'm re-reviewing this a few years later.

This is the one of only a couple of Avon products I like. It stings a little the first few times you put it on but after that I didn't notice any stinging. It helps clear up any pimples on the way out and softens scars.

Even if my skin is going crazy this NEVER makes me break out! It looks great under makeup too. AWESOME!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by trace_girl

To be honest I wasn't expecing much with this cream and I really only bought it as an afterthought because it was on sale.

But wow what a difference it has made to my skin. It has made my face look younger and all dewy soft. No kidding!

I'll definately buy this cream again. I only took a star off because it doesn't contain sunscreen. Good work Avon

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2006 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Postie

Originally I liked this cream, it seemed fairly lightweight on my face and hydrated well. However after using for 3 weeks, it made me breakout gradually and then breakout with every use thereafter. Not Avon's best.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 12:39:00 AM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, this seemed to me to be just an average cream -- the first few times I used it it stung quite a bit too! But, my skin got used to it, and then it was just a cream. I didn't find anything spectacular about it at all... granted, my skin is pretty dry from topical Rx treatments, so maybe that's why... but, again, I don't think the cream was anything special. Sorry to be one of the few dissenters. Didn't hate it, but didn't love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2004 11:28:00 PM More reviews by fishsoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Seems this doesn't work for me so well as other reviewers. This one does moisturize well, but that's it. I didn't feel anything special. I prefer avon's blue gel, that one really hydrates skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by 70Jackie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! Great price, great results. It really is a fantastic moisturizer. I recommend this for dry/combo skin. Avons skincare as far as results is comparable to Estee Lauder and others. I'm a buyer of alot of their skincare!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 7:06:00 PM More reviews by jensen2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think i'm in love with this product. I got it as a second thought-to add to my nightime regime over my much more expensive treatment cream. I thought for the price at 6.99-you can't go wrong. Well-i think that this cream has made more of a difference than any other of my higher priced treatments. Overnight my skin was soft, glowy and i noticed an improvement in the fine lines that were starting to settle in. And adding this cream to my regime was the only change that i made-love, love, love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this cream. I've used it for 2 weeks. My skin is softer and smoother, and the dry flakes around my mouth area is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by ScorpioBunny

I actually used this on my recent surgery scars, and it literally softened them overnight! I had one place in particular on the scar that was like a small hard bump, and it got rid of it overnight! I had been using three other scar treatments before that, and nothing even came close!