November 27, 2014 | 1505 users online

Skincare - Face - Prada - Eye Balm/Eyes and Neck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by glenda

I'm using it on my eyes. The texture is like lip balm and it seems not absorbing easily on my eyes and gives the shiny effect. I was afraid it can give me millia too. But it didn't. It really plump my fine lines well. I have been using it for only a few days and the results came out so fast. Impressed. May not be very hydrating. So you can apply another eye product after well to pump up the hydration level.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 6:54:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I use this just under my eyes and it makes my eye area really pumped up and hydrated, and it feels awesome! It's pretty expensive though, and there are other eye creams that give a similar feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2003 6:18:00 PM More reviews by jj28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is awesome for intense moisturization under the eyes. At night, you wake up to plump skin. Under makeup, application of concealer is a breeze. Fine lines do not disappear because there are not AHA/BHA. But they disappear temporarily because of the plumping up effect. The only draw backs? 36 monodoes for $95. Plus, the main ingredient is lanolin and for that price, I'd want something more, even if it's some hocus pocus ingredient. For the neck, I have no idea how this would work because I don't have this problem. But I'd venture to say that it would work well to moisturize because of its hydrating effect. Overall, it is an alternative to those who do not want AHA/BHA treatment under their eyes, yet want the look of fine lines to be minimized.