April 20, 2014 | 1264 users online

Liquid - Revlon - New Complexion Even Out Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by worstnightmare

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Unfortunately a little orangey, and not as pale as I would have liked, but it does a good job of hiding the redness I get on my cheeks and chin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by cristinalicia

Is this product still in rotation? I found a bottle of this stuff at my mom's and decided to give it a try because it's not like i have a ton of foundations already... It turns out that I really like this stuff! It's not cakey and made my skin look great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This didn't do much for me, at all. I was thinking it would be something like a tinted moisturizer, but it just felt like a foundation that did nothing for me. I purchased it in Warm Beige, which was slightly dark for me. (I'm an NC20) It's hard to tell in the drugstore. I would like to get rid of this product to free up my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ilbacio71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVED this foundation - it is so sheer, evens out my skin but with a "no-makeup" look (i.e., not cakey or heavy), plus it did not break my acne-prone, sensitive skin out. Of COURSE they had to discontinue it! I recently found out I can get it online, but I have a question for any savvy people out there - I know water-based foundation expires after 3 years (this one is oil free) - since it was discontinued a few years ago (not sure when - was it 2003 or 2004?), if I buy it online, I'm assuming it already will have expired since Revlon stopped producing it a few years ago? I hate to waste my money but am so tempted as nothing made my face look as good as this product. What do you all think?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 2:16:00 PM More reviews by thalia

I find this a decent foundation for light coverage. It does even out the skin tone. I find the Ivory Beige paler than I would expect. You have to use a generous amount of product in order to see even slightly heavier coverage. It does blend well and seems moisturizing. If it agrees with your skin and you want very minimal coverage but some color correction, it might be one to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2005 12:13:00 AM More reviews by jador3dior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It can be found on www.buymebeauty.com :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 1:11:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am neutral PPP. I hate that Revlon makes such bad colors. I Wanted so badly to try this b/c it had such great sunscreen and I was so much hoping this color would look decent on me. Here in Finland the lightest shade sold is 02. This shade would be perfect for an Asian PPP skintones because it really made me yellow. It looked nice in the tube when I just squeezed it out but when I had it on your face for 2 minutes mu face had turned totally yellow. This is not the look that I find flattering at all. I also think my skin feels little dry with this though it did not show any of my flackies. It is just the tight feeling on the skin. Too bad it is not working because Revlon is my favourite brand of makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2004 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Liliana_18

for me this isnt the best foundation,but it was still pretty good.the color matched my skin pretty good and it went on smoothly.it didnt break out my acne prone/dry face either.i took off a lippie cuz like a few other said,it was kind of orange and also cuz this stuff will ruin my face if i dont moisturize first..still on the search for my HG foundation-but for now this will do

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiaM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of only two items I've ever repurchased over and over. I'm on my 10th tube, I'd guess--I've used this for over 5 years. The tube is smallish, so it's not THAT cheap--about $9, but it's small. Still, a tube lasts me almost 6 months b/c I often use it only where needed, rather than all over--though during the day, if I'll be outside, I use it all over for the SPF.

I love this stuff. It doesn't break me out, has no smell at all, and the colors are perfect. I use nude beige, and I'm med/fair with yellow undertones. Perfect color. The coverage is light, but you can actually build it a little bit if needed. The finish is dewy but not shiny, smooth but not matte. When I find this stuff on sale, I stock up big time. If it's ever d/c'd, I'll be quite bummed. I LOVE it. Very very natural look while still evening out redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by IrisLA

AAARGH! It seems that Revlon is discontinuing this foundation! Nude Beige has been my staple for several years (fair-medium Asian). Though it's sheer, it still evens out my coloring. The texture is just right for my combination skin. The sunscreen formula gives UVA protection. This is the perfect foundation/sunscreen at drugstore prices. Will re-purchase if I can find more tubes! EDIT: You can find it at BuyMeBeauty.com or eBay.