Nuxe Ultra Mild Cleansing Lotion

4.9

Aqua, glycerin, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, honey, Sunflower seed oil, PEG-8 esters, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium cocoamphoacetate, parfum, phenoxyethanol, gluconolactone, lauryl glucoside, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sodium hydroxide, caramel, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, allantoine, sodium benzoate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, calcium gluconate, tropolone, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, tocopherol.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A really nice cleanser which leaves your face rather healthy-looking and glowing the next day. Doesn't take mascara off as effectively as some cleansers though. A bottle seems to last for ages!

on 2/6/2004 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This stuff is great. I really get that clean, fresh feeling when I'm done washing my face with it, and it leaves my skin feeling really soft.

on 2/6/2004 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful cream cleanser. My skin is left clean, smooth not tight and I adore the fragrance. Great cleanser for winter. I use the mild cleansing gel in the summer. Nuxe is a fantastic skincare line.

on 10/18/2003 3:14:00 PM

I was a little nervous that this would break my combo/acne-prone skin out since it is a creamy cleanser that doesn't lather. I was pleasantly surprised that it left my skin feeling very soft and looking beautiful. My t-zone doesn't seem to get as oily as it used to either. I think it's really regulated my skin. Actually, since I started using Nuxe products, my skin looks more radiant than ever! I'm almost finished with my first bottle and will definitely repurchase.

on 3/25/2002 12:40:00 PM

This is great mild cleanser, smells wonderful and good for dry or sensitive skin. Effectively removes all makeup and I like this for the winter season when my skin literally flakes out - no dryness and keeps my skin moist.

But I think I need to double with a gel cleanser in the summer as I like to lather up and feel squeaky clean during the hot months when I get an oily t-zone. I also agree with both previous reviews - needs a pump dispenser!

on 7/3/2001 8:16:00 AM

This is my a.m. cleanser, it helps especially with those dry areas on my cheeks- it doesn't strip my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and clean. I have to agree with Creamy about the packaging- a pump bottle would be more convenient. Again I have to mention, Nuxe is a lot cheaper in Europe and over-priced in the US. It's my favourite skin-care line.

on 6/18/2001 3:25:00 AM

An effective and non-irritating m/u remover milk, suitable for sensitive skin. It even seemed to improve dryness. Nice smell. A pump bottle would be more practical than the squeeze bottle it comes in.