October 31, 2014 | 1586 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Caudalie - Grapeseed eyecream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and I have to say, it's really great. Granted, I don't have any wrinkles, dark circles or puffiness to speak of, but I do get eczema in the eye area, and I find this stuff to be very hydrating. I'm also incredibly sensitive to stinging, and I haven't experienced any discomfort at all with this product. It's kind of a bare bones, no frills hydrating eye cream, so it's definitely not for everyone, but for me it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2006 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lenab

Don't really have "wrinkles" in the eye area yet- I guess I'm trying to take preventative measues to avoid them. Found this cream to be silky, leaving the area soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Sallma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I tries lots and lots of eyecreams. I have very dry and sensitive skin. Especially my under-eye area reacts as fast as one-two-three to stuff that it does not like (little red pimples with pus and a tight feeling). I got a little sample a while ago and it worked. I used it for a week, no bad reactions, no itching and no fine lines (even when people say it's just from laughing, well, it's bothering me, it's dry skin...grrr) Finally, after even getting some bad reactions trying allergy risk free stuff like Clinique, and after finding Prada eyecream which was wonderful, being discontinued in my country, a lucky pick! i ordered a regular package size just yesterday and hope my skin around the eyes will stay as it is. I recommend this product a lot, but as I know that recommendations are not always working for everyone, you should try a sample first. Love your skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2003 2:39:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

am a fan of this; my eye area is very VERY sensitive and my high rating has a lot to do with the fact here is an eye cream that doesn't irritate and give me dermatitis! Generally, it is great- not as good as aveda's tourmaline charged eye cream but an alternative to it that will last for ages as u only need a tiny bit. I will buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by spubee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this was ok, didn't do a whole lot-burned a little-like the packaging, but is relatively expensive for the size-did help a little with the dark circles but did nothing for sagging and puffiness

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2003 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The consistency of this cream was good, but it didn't do much. I'm not that impressed with the products in this line. For the price, I'd much rather get Dr. Brandt Lineless eye cream or Samuel Par eye concentrate.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 8:55:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I noticed no improvement whatsoever. Nice texture but NOT worth the $.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2002 6:08:00 AM More reviews by pyroxene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like that it moisturizes nicely, absorbs quickly, and doesn't interfere with makeup in the morning. Also, it never irritated my eyes once, which has happened with other creams. However, I didn't notice any effect on dark circles, (I don't have lines so I don't know how it effects them), and the price seems high for just an average cream without oomph.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2002 12:20:00 AM More reviews by oclbgirl

This product is fragrance-free, doesn't irritate the eyes, and is a decent moisturizer. It is also lightweight. I use this in the evenings and in the morning when I remember, but I usually just use SPF in the AM. I am fairly young (mid-twenties), but I already have some very faint lines around my eyes and this hasn't done much to diminish their appearance or really prevent any new wrinkles from forming. It does have grapeseed extract, but I'm not hugely impressed w/ it's performance.

Update 2/24/04: It's pretty good when mixed w/ concealer and used under the eyes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2002 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked this eye cream. Felt great on my eye area and did not irritate my extra sensitive eyes. However, it did not do anything for depuffing or dark circles. Its just a good, expensive eye cream