LUSH Temptation Soap

3.9

on 4/13/2009 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

pros: smells nice
cons: not so moisturizing

I'm all about the smell of this soap. It's not cloying, but the moisture quality sucks. It sucked for me anyways.

on 3/2/2009 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!! Your skin has this amazing apple smell but not in a fake B&BW apple way. Like true apples. And I always found it to be more creamy and moisturizing than some of the others. But I think that was just me. Some people say this is like an apple pie smell, but I never got that so whatever.

I REALLY miss this soap

on 1/12/2009 6:15:00 PM

I wanted to like this.. Really I did.. After researching several LUSH soaps here on MUA I got 4 bars of it during the bogof sale right after Christmas.
I'm hoping that I just got a "bad/off" bar as the smell is very musty..
I don't smell apple or spices,it just smells like someones grandmothers basement... ewwww..
I shouldn't have ordered that many bars when I hadn't tried it before, but my thought was; how can you go wrong with the smell of yummy apples? Well you can evidently if those apples smell rotten...

on 7/27/2005 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my faves from LUSH -- unwrapping one of these babies makes my bathroom smell gorgeous for weeks! My only complaint is I wish it lathered more, but other than that it's divine :) A staple.

on 5/18/2005 6:17:00 AM

Jummyjummy Temptation, could you be even more tempting?! To be honest, I've never tried a LUSH-soap that wasn't nice, but this one smells so fresh and lovely... (smells like green apple with spices/herbs).
I bought a rather big chunk of this one and wasn't too happy with the price but it's sooo worth it!

on 4/15/2005 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Bastards! I only experienced this once courtesy of my boyfriend (who got it as a gift). I loved it, and decided today was the time to get my own..but no..it was not! It has been discontinued and apparently i can't even get any over the internet!
To think they got rid of this for that cereology stuff! yuk! boo!

on 10/1/2004 10:58:00 PM

Oh why did Lush do this to me? I got my order recently and inside was a sample of temptation. I love the smell. To me it smells like apple jolly rancher with a hint of cinnamon. Even though I just discovered this heavenly soap. I am so sad that it is being discountinued. Why Lush? why?

on 7/13/2004 9:59:00 PM

This is one big chunk of juicy apple to me, and I'm sad it's being discontinued! As always, love the quality of LUSH products, especially the soaps. Hopefully they'll replace it with something just as apple-y and vibrant.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not my fave but I really don't want this to be discontinued. A bit harsh on the nose at first, but like all LUSH products, you get used to them fast and they smell even better when wet. A very true apple cinnamon scent. I don't think its very apple pie like, but its still yummy. I think even most boys would like this. Darn you LUSH for discontinuing its apple-y cinnamon-y goodlyness!!

on 2/13/2004 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It looks like I am the minority here because I was not fond of this soap. I am a huge LUSH fan, but the Temptation soap was a disappointment. It smelled very yummy like sweet apples, but I did not care for the huge bits of brown apple and such that fell out of the soap as I used it. It also did not lather as well as other LUSH soaps. I ended up pitching it in the rubbish tin before I got halfway through the bar. I wouldn't recommend buying this unless you like bits of old apple and such coming off of your soap as you are cleaning yourself. :P