November 28, 2014 | 1486 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Smashing Snow/Shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 1:01:00 AM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect basic black and white eyeshadows! The white is not overly shimmer or matte and perfect for highlighting either the browbone or inner corners of the eye. Good as a wash, too. And the black shadow is an excellent eyeliner and good essential when it comes to a serious smokey eye. This was my first smashbox purchase after I got my makeup done at Bendels for the first time!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 12:43:00 PM More reviews by looavul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first smashbox purchase and i'm in love. I was at sephora ready to buy a NARS duo when I came across this lovely duo and swiped it on my hand and was sold.

Very pigmented and not grainy/crumbly at all. Soft and blendable - every thing you would want in a shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Smashing Snow Shadow is the black and white shadow duo. Smashing snow is a shimmer white highlighting shade and Shadow is a black with slight shimmer to it. Duo retails for $24. Nice quality shadows, very pigmented, long lasting and easily blendable.