The Body Shop Chamomile Moisturising Eye Supplement

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is a light liquidy gel. Personally I didn't find it had any effect on my eye area. I wasn't expecting much, but I really find this to be a mediocre product. Glad I got it during a big sale on Boxing day.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

- Does not moisturize well
- Does nothing to counteract puffiness
- Cooling sensation after applying
- Light gel texture

on 1/13/2010 9:12:00 PM

I was looking for a simple eye treatment to moisturize my eye area, because I noticed it was getting dry around the corner of my eyes. I've been using this gel for a week, every night. It works pretty nice. It absorbs really fast and doesn't leave any oily residue. I wasn't looking for anything spectacular, just something that will moisturize and keep my skin hydrated. Overall, it did its job. I love the little bottle that it came in, it makes it very easy to use. I would buy this again.

on 2/17/2008 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this, because I wanted a good moisturizer for my eyes. Nothing crazy, just a simple moisturizer, and that's what I got. It has a really nice pump, and a nice gel-like consistency. I've been using it off and on over the last three months, and it does its job. When I'm stressed and I'd pulled a all nighter, I just put some on and it really relieves the signs of stress around my eyes. I wouldn't buy this if I were looking for something to remove wrinkles and dark circles. It's just a good serum for stressed out eyes.

on 10/6/2007 7:57:00 PM

I bought it when it was on sale...welll u get what u paid...Now i am using it sometimes as my hand/body moisturizer if I happen to have no hand/body lotion on hand .otherwise, no use

on 4/15/2007 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was quite surprised with this serum. I like the way it makes the skin around my eyes feel smooth. The dark circles seem less pronounced and best of all it doesn't make my eyes water or give me milia. I will give it a bit longer and it could be more moisturising. I love the hygenic pump bottle it comes in too. It cost more than I'm used to spending on eye treatments but it's not the most expensive either. I'll possibly buy it again.

I bought this just because I wanted a moisturizer for my eyes. This isn't a cream or lotion, it's a serum and the tiniest amount will do both eyes. I love that it's not heavy, it absorbs almost immediately and isn't at all irritating. I think it's a lot like an eye makeup primer as well, in that my eye makeup goes on better now. I was satisfied with how well it moisturizes but I was really impressed when I started to notice that the fine lines around my eyes were diminishing. It's a very nice cream, I'll definitely keep buying.

on 4/19/2005 9:21:00 PM

This thing is ok, really reduce my eyee' puffiness, do a little to the dark ciricle, but just want something less sticky

on 4/3/2005 9:27:00 PM

Nice packaging, but it's not doing much for my eyelids. I'm going to keep trying though...I'll update soon.

on 3/25/2005 7:18:00 PM

I may buy this again, because it has improved the skin around my eye areas since I started using it last week. It actually does help removing dark circles (mine are only half as dark as they used to be now), and it dries very quickly. The problem is that it's not moisturizing at all.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated The Body Shop Products