October 20, 2014 | 1588 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Eyeshadow (singles and duos)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do not have sensitive eyes normally but with these my eyes ITCH & get SO dry! It is a shame too such pretty colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have 4 of these:
Shamrock Chic (iced sage and chocolate brown)
Totally Toasted (park avenue beige and park avenue brown)
Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz (dark brown matte & peachy gold)
Erotica & Silk Teddy (cool brown shimmer & peach)

Surprisingly, I like all 4. My favorite is Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz, followed by Erotica & Silk Teddy, Shamrock Chic, & then Totally Toasted. Sexpresso is an amazing dark brown matte shade. Peach Fuzz is an unusual light matte peach with delicate gold shimmer. Silk Teddy is a smooth light peach shimmer (a bit reminiscent of MAC Jest) and Erotica is a nice shimmery brown. The thing I like the most about these duos is that they do coordinate well and they're very flattering. Most will be perfect everyday eye shadows. I think the pigmentation is better in the newer shades than in the older ones. I would definitely buy Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz again, and I would probably buy Erotica & Silk Teddy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bon Bon~the pink side was too warm for me and the beige shade was very sim. to other shadows I own. I got it for free and gave it away.

Party Girl~Sparkley amethyst purple and icey sandy beige. The purple needs a good shadow primer to show up true to the pan and the beige shade is gorgeous and very pigmented. I love this duo.

Ooh & Aah~Pigmented and beautiful shimmery silver and black. A must have! I love this duo and use it alot.

Peach Fuzz and Sexpresso~ Matte pigmented espresso brown and super sparkley pale peach, it's full of tiny sparkles, it's really pretty if you apply it wet and pack it on. Both shades are beautiful.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by vivingy

... did not stay on AT ALL,, i bought this in "teddy bear / heaven",, looked very chalky but i still tried to live with it by using the white "heaven" as a brow bone highlighter.. but wtF?! ran out within like 2 weeks?! so little (sh*tty) product for $24 bucks?! i think im just gonna use this as a base or sumthing under my bobbi brown cream shadows. btw, bobbi brown shadow was only $28. typing this comment is making me mad cus i just realized i could've just paid $4 more for a MUCH nicer shadow. WTF?! LOL. gonna stop here. just DONT buy these eyeshadows. a waste of time and money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Erotica/Silk Teddy duo. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and easily blendable. The colors are gorgeous, I always get compliments when I use just these two colors on my eye. They wore very well over a primer (i use UDPP) and stayed on on all day. Only issue is they can get messy with the fallout, but that's not really a big deal to me. Would love to buy more eyeshadows from too faced, definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by smlrck26

A great quality eyeshadow. Apply a primer beforehand and it won't budge until you take it off. I have the Teddy Bear/Heaven duo that I got in the "Nude Revue" beauty in a box and this was my favorite product along with the primers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by LovelySparkle

I have/have had a couple of these eyeshadow duos. They are fantastic quality - smooth texture, wonderful colour pigmentation and colour payoff that lasts all day. I think the packaging is cool as well - the magnetic closure!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by candydollskawaii

I actually have the "Natural Eye" Pallette. It is a collection of neutral-colored eyeshdaows. It claims to cotain everything you need to create neutral eyes. Youv'e seen them on supermodels and celebrities, but trying it at home is way too difficult. Jerrod Blandino has included different instruction cards inside the box. It has three different looks. There names are "Day", "Classic", and "Fashion". Each of the cards have easy-to-follow instructions on how to create each neutral eye look. The packaging? The packaging is kind of convienient. The pallette is neutral-colored, obviously to fit with the theme. You open the pallette by pulling a fabric tab which then flips open to a pallette. You can easily pull the cards out of the top flap,which reveal an example of the look, and instructions. On the bottom flap, there are the colors of the eyeshadows. There are 9 colors of eyeshadows. They are all in seperate rows, depending on the look your'e going for. As for adhereing to your eyes, its's just like any other eyeshdaow. But I would reccomend using a base for your eyeshadow, such as Urban Decay Primer Potion, or Lorea'l DeCrease Eyeshadow Base. The darker colors may have some fallouts, but they are easy to sweep up and not a big deal at all. The overall preformance on the eyshadows are great, much better than the crappy eyeshadow from Claire's. It really makes a difference in my everyday looks. People at work always ask what I'm wearing on my eyes. Its really great. Now, the price. The pallette I got from Ulta, I got for about 34.00 USDA, depending on your area and how they market Too Faced products could be more high or low priced. Sometimes Ulta and Sephora have little discount things that if you buy so much of this and this, you can get the pallette for a lower price, or even free, so that's pretty cool. Now for locations! You can get this at most Ulta or Sephora stores,or also check out: toofaced.com!
On the website, there is an entry box where you can enter your zipcode, and the website will automatically find a location nearest you where you can purchase this product. Overall,the product is really great, you can go typical, or you put a twist on any neutral eye look. It makes your eyes pop and look great no matter what color they are. If you have this product, or have already tried it, please let me know what you thought of it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to leave me a message. As always, thank you for taking the time to read my review! Hope you all have a great makeup day!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in both mommy dearest and pearl necklace. Both are nice and perfect for any season because the colors are light and subtle.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

This eye shadow was messy .... even with a primer it had bad staying powe and made a mess under my eyes ... very disapointed !