April 20, 2014 | 965 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was going through a bad patch with my skin, dry but oily and my acne had made an appearance again! I'm always impatient with face washes but this one I could feel it had worked the first time I used It my face just felt fresh and clean! It has a lovely clean smell a bit soapy but nice. I like how it foams on your face really does a good job. The next day after the first time I used it a broke out I thought it might just be because I was using a new wash. My face cleared up a few days later and I'm quite happy with how my skin is looking. This was a freebie in a gift bag after purchasing 2 items but I will not hesitate to buy it again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this cleanser!! Received this in a sample bag as a free gift w/purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised! When I first smelt it, all I could smell was a rose floral scent and it made me nervous to try it cause I have extremely sensitive skin and can break out easily. But this is great! Cleanses nicely and removes all of my eye makeup, every last speck & I can't say that to often.. It smells nice, makes my skin feel very clean and baby soft..super soft. I feel like this actually calms my skin, which I love. It's also pink, what girl wouldn't love a pink cleanser. I just love what it does for my skin. Also, alittle goes a long way to, a small dot creates lots of foam and it is a great value for the price. I'm still working on using my extra large sample but I will repurchase immediately. Oh and most importantly, zero breakouts!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample and it is by far my favorite creme cleanser ever. It feels nice and rich, doesn't dry out my skin, does an amazing job at removing makeup, and smells great. Lancome did a great job in formulating this. I have tried to find drugstore dupes of this that aren't as expensive, but sadly I haven't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this when I determined that the Chanel mousse confort was too drying for me. I have to say, I really like this cleanser. It is effective and not overly drying for my skin. It foams up nicely, makes a heavy "luxurious" foam which I really enjoy. It is scented but not strongly. When I first got it I thought it smelled like roses, but now I find that it smells like raspberries. The scent doesn't linger. It doesn't remove makeup as well as the Chanel but I use a dedicated makeup remover so I don't really need it to. I especially like to use this in the morning. At any rate I will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by sherbyham

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this for my morning facial wash. I have normal but dehydrated skin so I prefer a less drying wash. I do find this a tad drying, but I follow up with moisturiser so that's taken care of. I expected it to be more moisturising though. A fairly gentle wash, I didn't experience any irritations or excessive tightness. It does have quite a strong floral scent. I'm about 3/4 done, I might check out other brands just for comparison.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

My skin's been in a really bad patch lately. My rosacea's been flaring so I got out my big guns: finacea and 1% tretinoin cream in addition to my regular metrogel and antibiotics. I was flaking, breaking out, dry, in short a mess and miserable. All my regular cleansers in my arsenal were stinging me like Cerave, Cetaphil, LRP, even Mir. I was getting desperate. So I dug out my sample of this not expecting squat but after just a small dollop, I had soft cushy foam that blanketed my face, Cleaned off my sunscreen in one fell swoop without me needing to use an oil beforehand or a washcloth. (And when your face is hurting this is a godsend.) When I rinsed it off my face felt softer, supple and some of the flakes were gone. Yes it is highly fragranced but it didn't sting the redness around my nose. I used it again on subsequent days and had the same experience. And no additional breakouts! It wasn't my imagination.

I then tried it again with my Clarisonic as my face healed and it was even better since it was just the right amount of cushioning against the brush head. Love! I will continue to use this.

I am so glad that Lancome is so generous with their samples. My tube is a big 2 oz tube for a sample tube and I never would have tried this otherwise just because of the fragrance alone. This and the Creme Radiance cleanser--again a sample--have convinced me that Lancome skincare samples are not throwaway pieces of crap in the skincare world.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by dainty77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using the blue cleanser from Lancome, and I found it to be drying. So, I started using this cream cleanser and I absolutely love it. I use it with my mini face brush from TBS to exfoliate my skin and take off all my makeup. I love the smell of roses and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

I have been getting numerous compliments on my skin from strangers, and I owe it to this cleanser, TBS mini face brush, and of course my moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by mishamai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I quite like this product. I don't use it too much because it can be a bit... 'Stripping' may be the right word. I feel really clean after using it but maybe a bit TOO clean for comfort. I alternate using this and cetaphil since cetaphil is much gentler and I wouldn't use this cream cleanser twice in the same day. It's great for night cleansing to really remove all traces of the days make-up and dirt.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 3 weeks on my dry, sensitive skin. It hasn't broken me out nor made my skin drier. A small, pea sized amount is more than enough so the full-sized tube will last for a long time. However, it will not remove ALL traces of makeup, so I still have to remove my makeup with a cleansing oil prior to this cleanser. Also, I don't recommend using this cleanser to remove eye makeup, as it burns my eyes. It has a slightly perfumed smell that I find tolerable but unnecessary. However, I won't be repurchasing this product because it does contain parabens.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a GWP deal. I think the key to using this is to be sure to wet face well, then use the tiniest amount you can squeeze out, - think pencil eraser diameter. Even a pea size is too much. Perhaps this is why some reviewers have complained about dryness.

I get lots of foaming coverage, and it seems to remove makeup well. The 2 oz. tube should last me for months. I may just toss it in my travel kit - I Like the plastic tube packaging.
As for all the chemicals, I may try alternating this with my fave John Masters cleanser, just for some balance. Too bad his comes in a glass pump bottle - not for travel for sure.