July 30, 2014 | 1788 users online

Polishes - Hard Candy - Vinyl

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by wsallen

I fell in love with this color when I tried it on my nails at Sephora. However, my husband didn't like it and when I got people's opinions at work, they didn't like it either. It makes me wonder why I was the only one who like it so much. Now, the more I look at it, the more blah it looks. Maybe it was the lighting in Sephora. Someone said it looked to fleshtone. It does chip like crazy. I'm still going to wear it though, cause I like it! This mint green shimmer in the lavender appears to go away when you put on multiple layers to get that mate look. I think it is prettiest with just one coat for a sheer colorful shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2003 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Myip1

Very nice color, but chips like crazy even with a base and top coat! Once I put it on and it chipped within a couple hours. =(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 1:05:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This would be wonderful on cool-toned ladies, but I don't care and still love to wear mine :P It holds up pretty well during the week, but I do use a coat of clear topcoat over it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

This is one of my favorite Hard Candy Polishes. It is a beautiful shimmer lavander that flashes mint green. Very flattering on my pale skin. Like all HC polishes, it has a pretty good wear time (about 5-6 days), but this one is a touch sheer, and usually requires an additional coat or two to get a nice, opaque finish.