October 31, 2014 | 1463 users online

Lipstick - Almay - One Coat Lipcolor

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by calisparkle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wear primarily pink lipstick and Almay's Juicy is a good one. It is really bright and vivid and lasts all day. I like more shine so I swipe a clear gloss over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really good lipstick, it has such a wide range of beautiful colors. I own it in Juicy which is a pretty pretty bright pink. This stuff lasts forever, I've had the same tube for a really long time. For some reason though, when they remade Almay a while ago, this was discontinued. Good thing I still have an extra tube left.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by capless

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One Coat? No way. But it has a nice creamy consistency and I finally found THE COLOR (cocoberry) I love and of course the line is discontinued. I'd really like to find some of the remainders...no luck so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

These are creamier than typical Almay lipsticks and due to this the lasting power isn't too great but if you apply more than a coat, it lasts about as long as any lipstick (which for me is only a few hours). I'll probably end up using a tube pretty quickly due to this and if I find them again on clearance I'd pick up a few more since I got all of mines for a dollar. These remind me more of glossy lipsticks rather than standard lipsticks. Generally glossy lipsticks no matter what band I've tried do not stay on long but they tend to be drying. I don't have that problem with these that I'd try out others in a snatch.

I have 3 nude shades (Sand, Delight, Natural). All are very natural differentiating in hues but none of them have that dreaded grey base colour which is great. I also have one berry shade (Wildberry) which leaves a nice stain too.

I love the packaging, it's a nice sleek metal tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Weee1120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this lipstick because it is so smooth and the colors are great - I have it in rosewood and mauve. But yeah it doesn't last too long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 5:12:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

Beautifully pigmented but no staying power. I have this in several colours, bought online cheaply. I am now running around trying to match the two colours I love, Toast and Bare, to other brands that have more staying power. Wish me luck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by LuthienTinuviel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this in Venus. Such a lovely, soft mauvey-pink w/ just a hint of lustre. When applied very lightly it is definitely MLBB. Very creamy, smooth application yet only marginal staying power. I'm not sure if this color has been discontinued as I can't find it anymore. Glad I stocked up and bought two extras as I use several times a week.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2006 9:26:00 PM More reviews by nyc_princessa

i got this in mauve pink. it goes perfect with my complection. i truly do adore the color. i reccomend it to any girls that are darker caramel , golden brown tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by vben

I have this in the color Pink Copper which is a pretty pink color.This lipstick is very moisturizing and has a nice shine to it.My only complaint is the cap has a tendency to fall off but I may have a faulty tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 5:54:00 PM More reviews by dlmslp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Shell is the best color in my opinion. I get compliments when I wear it. Though lipsticks will vary in appearance from person to person, this is a nice brownish but not overly dark shade. I have to reapply more than I would like, but I have found lasting lipsticks tend to be dry.