September 2, 2014 | 1871 users online

Lip Gloss - Australis - Colour Inject Lipgloss

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

I try the peach color of the lip gloss, I bought this because the word inject, but I can not see my lips getting fuller, as to the lip gloss itself, I love the smell, but it is not long lasting and the pigmentation is not good

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really good lipgloss! -none sticky formula, nice colour range and affordable, you can't go wrong. Only lip glosses I use because all other glosses are too sticky

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great range of lip glosses. Nice colour selection. Non sticky. Easy application. Lasts decently and wears nicely. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by kayci21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade 'Fandango', which is a bright orangey-red. It's quite sheer, so I find I have to swipe it on about twice or so. It has a fruity scent that doesn't bother me. Doesn't seem to be drying either. Overall, I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Nzchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this gloss in the shade 'jazz' a bright pink, for $7.50 (it had 50% off) but they usually are around $16 in NZ. I absolutely love the smell! The gloss is very pretty although it does come off rather quicly. It is vegan free and not tested on animals which is a bonus too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by derfus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this gloss. I bought one in Lambada a while ago. It cost me $17.50, I bought it from farmers. I think I will go back and also buy a darker shade, I love Lambada and I want to try the other colours! At first when I put this on, I didn't really like it. It looked very milky, but all you really need to do is spread it out a bit. You need to exfoliate your lips a bit and use a lip balm first, this gloss will settle into the lines and make your lips look gross if you don't. I absolutely love the smell, it smells so fruity! I don't really like the consistency though, it is rather sticky. Overall, I really do like this product, I just wish it wasn't so sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss line. Beautiful colour range, good quality product and always stock available. I have now bought this in most colours. Each have a pleasant smell, stay as long as you expect a lipgloss to and provide a lovely glassy shine. I have to admit these are a little sticky but it doesn’t bother me too much. Most are well pigmented or build easily with a few coats. These are just as good quality as the big brands like Mac. I definitely recommend you give them a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by AliceJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this today at Farmers, NZ and have used it once.
I bought this in the shade Lambada, a baby pink that does apply quite thickly and is much paler than in the tube where it is more concentrated.
At first I was like oh god, slightly pink milk is on my lips, so I persisted and kept spreading it until I achieved the look I wanted. Baby pink, shiny, healthy lips :)
The doe foot is a little long but I like this, it doesn't make application awkward, you just get more product than necessary.
It was a good price at 17.50NZ and will repurchase in perhaps a hotter pink shade as this does make me look a little washed out unless I have buffed my cheeks up with some gorgeous Australis blush :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have one of their Colour Inject Mineral Lip-glosses in 'Bellydance' - a sheer coral creme. Texture is very smooth and glides on easily but is a little sticky for me so I took a lippy off. The shade I have is quite bright and I thought I wouldn't be able to pull it off, but it goes on rather sheer so it adds a nice light touch without making it seem too dramatic. Smells fruity and lasting power is average. Great buy. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I like these glosses. I have two of them from the colour inject mineral line. 'Lambada' - which is a milky pink cream and 'Bollywood' - a red creme (is sheer though). Both colours are pretty on their own, but I usually wear them over lipsticks. They are not so sticky at first, but I notice when I get near the end of the tube, the formula thickens a bit. They smell a little weird to me, but are quite affordable in AUS and NZ. :)