Smashbox Runway Lip Gloss

on 6/2/2009 10:19:00 AM

I love the whole kit, its what got me really sold on smashbox, the only thing I didnt like was the photo finish primer. Im sold on the GOSH primer instead but whatever I loved everything else in this kit and am going out to buy another just so I wont run out for a while !!!!!

on 3/12/2009 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Such a beautiful shade on me! If I only apply lightly then it gives me a just ate a cherry popsicle look. very nice shne ...not over the top. i apply it a bit darker and it gives me a bit of drama. will buy again!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I *love* this gloss. I have full lips and usually steer away from any lip color that's not neutral, but wow. the only word I can use to describe runway is vamp. it's a gorgeous, dark, deep red with a hint of brown, which makes it wearable for anyone.
I am now hooked on smashbox glosses, this is perfect for those nights when you want bold lips, but are not in the mood for red lips. lovely product!

on 1/20/2005 11:11:00 AM

I was shocked at how good this looked on me (PPP), because it looked so dark and chocolately brown in the tube. But it looks super vampy and dark plum and is perfect for the evening.

on 4/26/2003 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Another l/g winner from Smashbox! It really is a much nicer color than what it looks like in the tube. Sheer plum berry, yum.

on 2/22/2003 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received this from qvc and it looked dark chocolate brown in the tube. Ugh. I can't wear brown at all! But it had looked so nice on the models on tv that I applied it anyway. This is NOT brown at all but a lovely sheer plum (not grape-plum but almost red-plum with only a hint of brown). The formula of these glosses is slick but not sticky and they have good staying power. This will be a favorite!

on 2/5/2003 6:27:00 AM

Runway is one half of the latest Lip Gloss Duo sold on QVC. It's yet another great color. It's a rich medium/deep berry color with lots of shine and no shimmer. As with all the other glosses from Smashbox, it goes on smooth, feels wonderful, not too slick and greasy, yet not sticky, and lasts a decent amount of time for glosses. Smashbox does it again and continues to be my favorite lip gloss!