November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Physicians Formula - Color Corrective Moisturizing lotion (Green Tint)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this product I was very disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. I'm very persistant however and decided to try and work with it. Over time... about 2 weeks... I adjusted how I applied the product. I stopped following the directions and used it only on the red spots on my face, which are nose, apples of cheeks, and a bit on my chin. I applied it to the back of my hand and used a foundation brush for application. I patted it in and did not blend it all away. This technique really helped reduce the amount of redness by half. I noticed that the back of my hand needed soap to wash this off so I know that it sets well and holds all day. I top it with my foundation and set with powder and I'm good to go. I would buy this again unless I found something that covered better.

Sometimes we make snap judgements about products and don't give them time to grow on us. I'm enjoying retrying products that I think I've wasted money on. It's teaching me more about techniques and how to use products differently.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this with the matching powder in a Kroger's discount bin. I like the powder. This, not so much. The green is just crap, enough said. Totally useless. The skin tone color isn't that great either, not complete crap. I kinna like the highlighter. It's the best one out of the 3.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like this product much. I have the three snap tubes that comes with the green, skin tone concealer and the pinkish highlighter. The green part is terrible, looks green and gets into the textures of my blemishes and just makes my blemishes look green. The concealer part is OK, it actually matches my skin tone pretty well and the highlighter is alright too. The highlighter is not bad under the brow bone but doesn't really look that good in the inner corners of my eyes. Overall, the price of this product is totally outrageous for what it is. Luckily I got this free with my corrective powder. I don't think I would buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jaimeyusu

This is the first product I had to actually throw out, without ever using it on my face.

It doesn't cover enough redness,
gives you a very reconizable green tint, (extremely gross looking)
expensive, even if the product wasn't sucky

overall..just, don't bother..

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by magichatter06

This is the worst thing I have ever tried, made me look green. haha

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2008 6:08:00 AM More reviews by jfjinca

I have fire engine red cheeks, chin and nose. The 1st time I used this, I thought, "Wow!" because it was the 1st time I'd used anything.

But, as time went by, I realized that this doesn't do a good 'enough' job. I'd use this, wait a few minutes, then apply my foundation. The redness was muted but definately still there. If I tried using more, my cheeks would look red 'and' green.

I think I found this in the bargain bin at Walgreen's because I don't remember paying very much for it. Good thing too, I'd feel bad about wasting too much money on something that doesn't work too well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Completely useless. Just "pills" on my face, no matter how little, or much I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 1:42:00 AM More reviews by commercesd

I wish I'd found this product before I spent a fortune on Lorac. I have very little redness or evening out to do, and have found that it works just as well to use a good moisturizer that evens out skin tone, like Aveeno or Olay, then just use a very small amount of luminous foundation (like Glowtion Skin Brightener in Linen) -- because I just don't really need the green tint that often. It's nice to have if I have a little more redness than usual, but it is not necessary. It's certainly every bit as good as the Lorac and a fraction of the price. Not only that, but this is a moisturizer, the Lorac isn't, so you have to use a moisturizer first with it! I truly wish I'd discovered this stuff before I spent so much money... and now I rarely use any green or neutralizer stuff at all!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by pineapple11

This "redness reducing" product was a waste of money. It certainly did not live up to it's name and my face still had red blotches after using it. I would not recommend this to any user!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

This is completely worthless, this lotion is too liquid, doesn't help to conceal at all. If you want something better, try the Physician Formula green concealer in a tube (like a lipstick tube).

Don't spend your money on this lotion.