December 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by coldlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this to set foundation and to freshen up my skin and hair when its hot outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by rainbow612

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's great, I've been using it for years during the summer time. It keeps me moisturised and sets my make up. Love it and will keep buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by eveana

it does refresh my face a little but I don't feel any advantage of using this product regularly. I keep this product in the refrigerator to make it moooreee refreshing. I considered using a mix of water and lemon chunks as a brumisateur next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thermal water is a product that while many scoff at, I would never be without. There are several brands of thermal water and my favorites are Evian, Avene, Vichy and La Roche Posay. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and dehydration. Evian, like the others mentioned, in particular is very soothing and by spritzing it on after I apply a serum product to a freshly cleansed face, it makes my serum penetrate faster and I get a better experience of that product. I immediately apply my moisturizer after spritzing my face with Evian and my moisturizer absorbs faster, works better and much longer at keeping my skin moisturized. If I don't apply any thermal water, my products just sit on my skin and do nothing. The Evian works in locking in the moisture. This thermal water has a permanent place on my vanity and is very much a staple item for me. I won't be without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by silkpuppet

A must-have for travelers!! It must be said that yes, this is just mineral water in a nice container and yes, one can just as easily buy an atomizer and whip up something similar at home for a fraction of the cost. That being said, I love that the minis come in a duo pack at Sephora and it says right on the packaging that they are TSA approved! I use these constantly when I fly and for keeping cool in hot climates. The packaging is very sturdy and I know these can take a bit of a beating without busting open or spilling and ruining everything in my bag. I do not think misting one's face with water has any magical properties and I don't wear foundation so it really doesn't affect my face too much. I simply like the refreshing effect. As such, if you are considering this product for something to keep on your vanity, I say grab something like MAC Fix+ that actually has functioning ingredients. If you are a jetsetter, you will love these very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by joig

It is a lot cheaper to buy a bottle of evian and put it in a spray bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This ultra-fine mist is great for adding moisture to skin and hair. It works much better than water in a spray container. I wish the price were lower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Have a big 400 ml spray of this on my desk. I sit next to a big window with the sun shining in directly for half the day, so it gets pretty hot in herre ;). It's perfect to freshen up face & hair, set make-up. I also use this on my hair to make waves (spray it on and braid it), works like a charm (of course this can also be achieved with normal water, but I haven't found a spray bottle with the same fine spray as this). Have and will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Princess777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's nothing bad to say about this spray, it's basically a natural facial water spray that is mostly used to calm and soothe the skin when in need of water (hydration) instead of buttering up your face with creams all the time during the day for instance. A lot of people use it to set their makeups, which works fine too and I would say itís really useful using them after facial masks, but mostly after chemical treatments like peels or microdermabrasion for example. People that do laser or electrolysis could use this spray since it really calms down the redness and is so refreshing. I do find it pricey since itís water at the end even tho I get that fact that itís natural spring water Imported from Evian-les-Bains, (France) since I find it doesnít last for longÖAlthough the bottle is hugeeee, so maybe I am over using it :P You can also use it after washing your face in the morning and night to give them back the boost of water the skin needs to be supple and keep itís full hydration, since washing the face with most products out there could be over-drying.

Definitely a must in my beauty world, a good alternative would be the one from la Roche Posay since it has Zinc in it which is an amazing antioxidant for the skin and if I am not mistaking the one from Evian doesnít have it (one of the main differences) but the bottle from LRP is wayyy smaller. So for the same price about, the one from Evian is more profitable for us ☺

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Bellsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Evian all my life because of my mom and I never realized how great it was until recently. I've been battling acne since I was like 11 and I'm 17 nnow. I stopped using ProActiv after 2 years and switched to just my Cetaphil Gentle Face Wash most days (honey/cinnamon masks some nights) and tone/moisturize my face with this after. I also use my Clean and Clear Persagel 10 as a sort of spot treatment and it has significantly reduced my acne! There are some still dark spots and redness, but the actual active acne spots has gone down.

It's so important to tone/moisturize your face.. YES, this is water in a can. But it's not drying at all unlike sink water. Also, it's great to carry when out and about. The price is still a little much but definitely worth it.