December 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Eyeliner - Napoleon Perdis - Cake Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by MissNoirNoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

First the prices: Cake Eyeliner - $25 AUS and Sealer (waterproof and smudge resistant) - $22 AUS
Now.. O.M.G!!!! I use this product with a flat eyeliner brush and apply one drop of the sealer into the eyeliner, form a paste and stamp right onto my upper lash line ... it doesn't go ANYWHERE!!!

I've been testing this for a few weeks and for me it has withstood hot weather (I'm talking 40+ degrees C!), tears, showers, rubbing my eyes, make out sessions, ya name it this stuff doesn't move!! I'm really impressed with this- it's a really good way to define my eyes without 'losing' my eye shadows (I have hooded lids so my normal winged liner hides my shadow work booo!)

The only let down is the plastic packaging of the cake liner; careful when you open and close it that you don't crack the plastic.

Definitely buying the sealer and cakeliner again when they eventually run out - these are going to last me ages!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've become a huge fan of this stuff. Ironically I got it for free when I worked at Ulta, it's known as "gratis." Basically if you work your butt off they let you dig through this bin of extra testers, free samples, etc. and pick out an item for free. I was low on my Urban Decay Zero so I took this stuff. Now it's the only eyeliner I use. I have a Bed Head eyeliner makeup brush. I kind of regret buying this set of Bed Head brushes because a couple of them fell apart and the other ones I'm not sure how to use or just plain don't need. But their eyeliner brush, or that's what I use it for, works very well with this stuff. I get the brush just a little damp and pack on the eyeliner, then line my upper and lower lids. It looks really natural, and it's pretty easy to create a nice, tight line. I'm honestly not sure if they sell this stuff anymore. I no longer work at Ulta :( and I haven't shopped there in months so beats me if they still have it. But if you manage to get a hold of it give it a try, especially if you're an eyeliner addict like me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

OK the first 2 or 3 times I used this I could only get a watery light grey as it wouldnt dissolve. But then I got through the surface and made a dent the liner was softer and dissolved easily, forming a deep black thick liquid. If this happens to you, its probably just the surface layer from age, keep rubbing away till you break thru and get to the good stuff!

Runs in rain/tears on its own, improves with a sealant. When I made the too thin a liquid it ran into eye wrinkles and I got smutty fall-out dots onto cheeks during the day. But now I make a thick liquid it stays where its supposed to.

BROWN - reddish brown
INDIGO BLUE - bright intense blue almost colbalt
BLACK - dark and pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by stephiebusta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh wow, this cake eyeliner sealer is AMAZING!! It's only .5 fl oz but my gosh all you need is two drops for your eyeshadow to become eyeliner, presto! You can also use it to make your loose pigments pop! I looooove love love love love this product!!! It's 22 dollars and I got it at Ulta :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 1:48:00 AM More reviews by green_21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Standard cake eyeliner, but it has never let me down. Have owned this in black for about a year, and its my go to product for when I want to look a bit made up but can't make the effort. I use a sealant and it keeps it in place, no smudging- also best of all, it has a decent amount of pigment, no need to worry about a watery black/grey line. Basically if you have a decent sealant and eyeliner brush then you cannot go wrong with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Babydollygirl

Great product, abselutly love it! Its very easy to use and last all day. Would definately purchase it again! Mix it with napoleon's shimmer dust range and turn it into liquid eye liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 1:54:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Fab cake eyeliner- I just can't get enough of the sultry siren look! These are simple little pots which are easy to use, and last forever- inexpensively priced, too. I wish they made Napoleon available to the US market- such a great Aussie company, with beautiful colours. These cake liners stay well, and are totally trustworthy- the colours aren't too exciting, but they're great basic products.