MAC Ooh

on 9/14/2011 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I scored MAC Ooh long after it was DC'd and I have to say... while I am not a fan of the older style bottles, this polish is .... *STUNNING*. In my massive stash of 950+, this is one of my all time favorite vamps!

Ooh is a deep dark purple plum infused with a rich dark dark fuschia microglitter. Even though it is the older formula, this applies like a dream. The micro-glitter is noticeable enough to add sparkle, but not SO much sparkle that it screams "bling" or is over the top, just enough to notice but not draw too much attention. Fabulous vampy shade that maintains the nice saturated eggplant/vamp plum shade without going 'blackened' after a couple of coats. Definitely SO worth acquiring if you can get it! continued >>

on 4/10/2011 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The name says it all!
When I first put this polish on the first thing that came out of my mouth was OOH! you cant tell how it look from the bottle. Its one of my all time favorers I have to get a photo up no one has a good photo. Its dark but the rainbow holographic glitter makes it so wonderful. I canít stop looking at my nails.

on 2/4/2003 1:33:00 PM

One of my all-time favorite polishes! A deep, dark shimmer plum with multi-colored glitter in it. It goes on smoothly, gives good coverage (2 coats does the trick). It lasts a long time - I can usually go 5-7 days without any chipping (though the tips tend to wear easily). Plus it's only $8, which is not much more than drugstore polishes that chip in 2 days.

Popular Polishes