July 28, 2014 | 1294 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy for Her Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TSLcompany

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the shower gel and body lotion from my mom. It's big, but i emptied it. That's a record. I don't even finish half of estee lauder's pleasure body lotion.

I remember it says, "..skin ready to touch"
it IS. I never had the same smoothness on my skin with other body lotions. It feels like you're not wearing body lotion at all, if someone touch me, they will feel my skin is hydrated, very smooth and only think i wore some kind of fragrance/edt and not a body lotion. I haven't tested it for winter time, as I live in a tropical country.
It glides smoothly, the texture is a little goes a long way without it being too creamy or too runny. Definitely a foolproof date night body lotion. Unless you're lover is allergic to fragrances.

Fragrance is so romantic but not overwhelming or leave musky feelings. It didn't last long, as it's just a body lotion.

I rarely repurchase as I like to explore different things and brands, but will I repurchase this? YES.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This product lives up to its name!! It really smells VERY SEXY. I use the body wash, lotion and body mist and I smell amazingly sexy all day. Already purchased this thrice. I prefer to buy the gift set trio which comes in a cute handbag during christmas. And did I mention my hubby loves this fragrance on me too ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Carrol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this body lotion for free because I bought the Very Sexy Eau de Parfum. What a treat! I like the lightness of this product - it absorbs well and does not leave me feeling sticky, tacky and slippery like some body lotions do. I'm really impressed with it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2004 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This 6.7 bottle of lotion retails for $20. I got it for $10 because of a coupon and I probably would never buy it at full price. I do love the bottle as it's very classy and sits "lid down" so you don't have a problem of it spraying out all over the place due to air bubbles. The scent is a light version of the perfume, so it's not overpowering. Exactly what I was looking for!

The consistency of the lotion is quite light but moisturizing. It almost turns into a gel like texture when you're rubbing it into the skin; sinks in fast! If you love the perfume, you MUST get this lotion to match! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 2:27:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I really like this scent. It's a nice romantic fragrance and the lotion makes my skin feel soft and smooth and smelling great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

I got this lotion with a Victoria's Secret gift set. I was not a big fan of the Very Sexy fragrance, but was relieved to find this lotion had very little of that fragrance - what it did have faded quickly. tHe lotion is great. Absorbs quickly, leaves my hands feeling smooth and lush and doesn't fade quickly. When I run out, I probably won't buy this scent, but will look into other VS lotions.